Cover image for Oceaneering International

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Oceaneering International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Oceaneering International

Application

I interviewed at Oceaneering International

Interview

It was a smooth process. Asked questions related to the product. Some system design principles. Data structures question simple one. asked about previous projects. The interviewer was the onsite manager.

Interview Questions
  • It was a smooth process. Asked questions related to the product. Some system design principles. Data structures question simple one. asked about previous projects.
    Answer Question

Oceaneering International

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International in Oct 2022

Interview

Overall it was a normal interview besides getting ghosted from the company. I had a phone screening, after passing that I was invited to an online interview with one person. I was told I would hear back the following week. After not hearing back for 2 weeks I reached out to the person I did the interview with and received no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oceaneering International

Application

I interviewed at Oceaneering International

Interview

the interview process was standard for most companies. It was informative, great communication multi process interview with multiple supervisors. coordination was succinct. process took several weeks but communication was prompt and efficient. Entire process was wonderful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX)

Interview

Very straightforward and energetic although the application process is long and drawn out. Contact time was slow. For me, it was over 6 months. Mentorship here is great and reflects in the work achieved and performed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamīrpur, Himachal Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Hamīrpur, Himachal Pradesh) in Sep 2022

Interview

It is basically technical and hr round interview both mixed.they check your technical knowledge with your communication skills.Panel of 5 experts are there for interview in which one is HR and are technical officers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Panama City, FL) in Jul 2022

Interview

Virtual interview on MS Teams. Interviewed with 2 ppl about a PM position for umbilical manufacturing. Interview lasted 22 minutes (which included my questions). Was weird because I wasn't asked about my manufacturing experience, my PM experience, or my umbilical experience. I've had interviews while I was in high school that lasted longer. My lasting impression...confounded.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me one question about experience with filling month reports.

Oceaneering International

Application

I interviewed at Oceaneering International

Interview

First was phone interview. Second was In person with presentation of 100 day plane. Was professionally conducted and was given 5 days to prepare presentation. A fair mix of technical and management scenarios were asked with a scoring rubric.

Oceaneering International

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International in Apr 2022

Interview

Oceaneering had by far, the most amount of interviews (6 interviews and 8 people in total) that I've ever done for a job; however, the turn around time after the conclusion was the fastest that I'd ever had (3 day turn around). So I can't complain, but just a heads up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Chandigarh) in Apr 2022

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. First round was with the manager - engineering analyst team. It was purely technical and related to the projects one has worked prior. Second round was more of a personal interview by recruitment and senior engineering managers. HR was in touch throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were pertaining to things mentioned in the Resume. They look for the clarity in your thought process and how well you can present yourself and your knowledge. Since I had a background of offshore structural engineering and wave hydrodynamics. Questions were majorly from these areas. They touched upon the B-tech projects if they feel it is significant.

Anonymous Employee in Macaé

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Macaé) in Apr 2022

Interview

Online perguntou minha idade e conhecimentos em Excel e inglês, perguntou se eu lido bem com as pessoas e se estou sempre me atualizando, respondi que possuo ambos intermediários e estou sempre estudando e lendo novos livros e informações que possa me auxiliar

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews

Oceaneering International Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Oceaneering International as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for ROV Technician and Project Coordinator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Oceaneering International takes an average of 25 days when considering 67 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for ROV Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Project Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Oceaneering International according to 67 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 17.74%