Oglethorpe Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oglethorpe Power Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oglethorpe Power

Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oglethorpe Power.

Interview

I traveled to the location and was reimbursed for travel expenses. I met with a panel of 3 people (managers) who interviewed me for about an hour. I then was given a series of test that is supposed to give them an idea of your personality type, attitude and motivation. This lasted a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• Are you detailed oriented or are you more able to see the whole picture?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oglethorpe Power (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was approximately an hour with a panel of two, manager and director. The questions were typical and customary : tell us about yourself, what experience do you have that fits this position, what type systems have you worked in the past, tell us why you want this job, etc. Even though I was familiar with the job description, I think there was confusion as to what the panel thought the position entailed. That was frustrating not really knowing what was expected. I would advise a candidate to fully understand the position and articulate that directly to the hiring manager. This will allow the hiring manager to clarify and determine the expectations of the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience in the energy industry and what areas are you familiar?   Answer Question