Ohio Wesleyan University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ohio Wesleyan University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohio Wesleyan University

Assistant Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ohio Wesleyan University in September 2015.

Interview

Great department and search committee. Laid back, professional, thorough. Tour of campus and athletic facilities was very informational. I was most impressed with how personal and involved the athletic director was. I knew I wanted to work for OWU after this interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to deal with any upset players or parents off the field?   Answer Question

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohio Wesleyan University (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Good interview on campus. Met lots of people. Learned a great deal about the position and the organization. Professionally handled. Once hired, the on-boarding process was lacking.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ohio Wesleyan University (Delaware, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed after working for the school for a number of semesters, so the interview process was pretty short. It involved writing an application and interviewing. The whole process took less than a week and I started less than a month after the interview. I was informed that I got the job by phone shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline patrons that are older than you are?   Answer Question

Admissions Office and Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ohio Wesleyan University (Delaware, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

The typical application process to get into any university. We had a scholarship competition as well when I was applying that we no longer have. The application to the admissions office positions that I have held went very quickly and I have held these positions for years now.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to attend OWU?   1 Answer