Ohlone College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ohlone College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohlone College

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ohlone College.

Interview

Quick and fast, they didn't ask me too many questions but they just wanted to know how i deal with other employees and if my friend came to visit me what would i do, this and that and that kind of stuff

Administrative Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email to interview. Main campus on Mission is very large so be prepared to walk hills and allow extra time for finding your location. First step before the interview was a test followed by an Interview which consists of a panel of 5 people and everyone was very friendly and non-intimidating. Entire process took roughly 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Questions were provided in a binder for you to review for several minutes so this provided enough preparation for any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ohlone College (Newark, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The opportunity was offered based on the grades and sincerity in class. Interview process is straightforward. You have to enroll for at least 6 units at college to be qualified for student job.
    Most of tutoring jobs are in class and you are required to tutor during lab time.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions were generic - how many hours a week are you available? flexibility to work on weekdays offered.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay per hour is fixed and there is no scope of negotiation.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ohlone College (Fremont, CA).

Interview

All it took was a good word from a friend who was already an adjunct instructor, and the Dean had the administrative assistant contact me. I filled out some paperwork, met with the Dean for 20 minutes, was presented with a list of spots they needed filled, and I was ready to teach.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting how easy it was to get the job; it appears that you just had to know the right people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a standard, union-negotiated rate. Take it or leave it.