Omega World Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Omega World Travel

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega World Travel (Jacksonville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The manager is very nice and it seems like a great place to work. First, I met with the general manager, then I took a skills test. Next, I met with a panel. Overall, the experience was pretty painless. The pay seems a little low; however, there are great benefits.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Omega World Travel (Jacksonville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. The first interview was with HR, and the second was on a panel with the operational manager and an account manager.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega World Travel in November 2013.

Interview

Just be yourself and take it easy. You will need to have basic intelligence to be eligible. There is a minor mathematics and logic test but nothing crazy. Be sure to answer all the interviewers the same way. Oh, they also do an extensive background check.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega World Travel (Fairfax, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief, worked for the company before. Was laid off when the bubble. They expect you to do anything and everything for the company, literally giving up your life. They make huge promises yet I've seen them go downhill a lot since starting here. They have a lot of turnover, usually around the 6 month mark- but will never admit it (if someone quits, you're never supposed to mention their names again- and get yelled at if you do).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Omega World Travel (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Standard in office interview with head of HR. Basic questions asked. Several promises made during the interview process that were not followed through with. Walked out the door with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, however none of them had anything to do with the job applied for   Answer Question