On the Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

On the Beach Interview Questions

Interviews at On the Beach

2.5

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at On the Beach (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

After successfully completing the technical test, got a confirmation for the interview date. The interview was one and half an hour long which included 30 minutes of technical questions and questions about yourself. The second half of the interview process included an one hour peer programming session with 2 of the in house engineers. After that they took for a small tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences in your last company and what were the tech you were using it. Any bottlenecks and how you overcame that?   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at On the Beach (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face-to-face interview. Extensive grilling left me feeling ill at ease for a first meeting. Interviewer reeling off questions from a written list with very little conversation, which made it feel more like an interrogation. A shame as the company culture seems to be rated highly.

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheadle Hulme, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at On the Beach (Cheadle Hulme, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Was greeted at the entrance by a member of staff and sat down in the lounge waiting. Was introduced to the manager and the first part of the interview was a test instead of the interview which made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at On the Beach.

Interview

I applied online in April 2017 and after few days, I got an email to ask for an interview. Went to the office in Cheadle, was greeting by one of the interviewers at the reception. Then she took me to one of their meeting rooms. There were 2 interviewers, one did writing and one asked questions. After that, I was given a math test about 10mins long. The test was not difficult. I finished my interview and got the offer after 2 days. Overall, they are really friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience? Background? Customer service sample ? How to archive the target?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at On the Beach in June 2019.

Interview

Have to finish a technical coding problem to continue with the further process. Someone from the company send the question as e-mail.
    Even after sending reminders and alerts no one is responding about the status about the candidacy. After a week again i saw the same role they are posting in different job sites and in their web site too. Too bad, since the company took my time and efforts to solve a problem and pushed the code base, and remain in silence.

Interview Questions

• Solve the coding problem. There is no time frame, we need to finish it and push the code-base to GIT and share the link. This was the only instruction   1 Answer

Senior Ruby Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at On the Beach in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a follow up so much time after the application that I even have forgotten when I applied to this company. The follow up was an online skill assessment test at HackerRank, which I took. And now it's been over a week and I still didn't get any feedback on the test.

The test was kind of difficult so I took some time to do it, would be really sad if I don't get any answer after that.