OneAZ Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at OneAZ Credit Union

Sort:

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneAZ Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Even though the recruitment was through a recruiter and the interview scheduled, first had to fill out the application online - took over an hour. Interview was with the hiring manager, did not need to pre-interview with HR first. Good location, right off I-17 at Pinnacle Peak just N of the 101. A bit of a formal environment, most men wore long sleeved shirts, though not ties or jackets. Did not need to go back for a second interview, but did have to wait several days for a decision, I think they wanted to interview everyone they had selected in the initial screening.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, nothing unusual. Reviewed the resume, talked in more depth about some past experiences to confirm you actually did know the technology you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneAZ Credit Union.

Interview

I applied online to several positions and finally received a call for what ended up being just for an assessment. I have been in banking for 20 years and have excellent customer service skills. That same day I received an email that they were looking at other applicants...why waste my time if they already decided on someone else.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneAZ Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview
    1. HR round( STAR Questions )
    2. Complete resume walkthrough and general questions on Hadoop data lake, SQL and ETL
    Interview took place at their Phoenix corporate office. I was asked several questions on academic projects and past experience using data for analysis and pipelining.

Call Center Supervisor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneAZ Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There was a 2 part interview in which you meet with various levels of management. Their job posting speaks to a customer service type of position, but they really are looking for a sales manager (they think). There is a lot undefined, and it sounds like they don't know how to get there. One minute they were talking about doing digital sales, but not knowing how to get there...the next they think they need to just do phone sales. It was not very well planned out, and seems to represent the company operations as a whole. Nice people, though.

They also send you some communication and management style quizzes.

Pay is average to below average.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest success?
      How have you failed?
      What would your former manager say about you?
      Give us time when you helped a team member succeed.

Nothing too hard or original.   Answer Question