OneSource Virtual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneSource Virtual Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.5

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone screen. Recruiter asks you general questions about your experience. After reviewing my own qualifications and the job description, I realized I may not be qualified for the job and the recruiter must have realized that too after the very first question of "tell me about your experience". However she still went through her standard, very structured list of questions. I would've appreciate if she cut my interview the moment we both realized I'm not fit for the job. At the end of her questionnaire, I asked if I meet the qualifications for the role (expecting honesty and complete transparency) she said she just take and pass on notes to the hiring manager and they make the decision....

Workday Project Manager - Financial Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

First week HR and second week with technical team and engagement lead of financial system vertical. Interview went very well. Indeed engagement lead confirmed in in-person interview to expect a call from him about the next steps of on-boarding. Further to that, there is no update. I did send a follow-up email. But seems they dropped me out of the blues without even having a common sense to response with the feedback Positive / Negative.

No idea what they want to do by just interviewing.

Interview Questions

• 1. Salary.
      2. Financial Program Implementation expertise knowledge on Workday FS modules
      3. Management skills
      4. Customer Relationship Management

Interviewed for 3 hours and later no update. Seems they are just simply interviewing.
      1 Answer

Contact Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Initially, there was a 10 minute phone interview with HR. Next, there was a 30 minute interview with a member of management. Lastly, a face to face interview with Department Manger. Great company I'm hoping to get an offer soon.

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Standard process comparable to other companies... HR screening --> Manager interview --> Peer interview. There were no surprises during the process and the HR recruiter was great at keeping me informed.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process at this company was not what I have become accustomed to in other interviews.
    I was asked a series of questions not about my experience related to the role. Rather, questions designed to uncover personality traits such as "would you pursue the same career path if you had it to do all over again?" So be prepared for these types of questions.

I felt the office was not modern (although they did have plans to move soon) and that the interviewer was probably not someone I would want to work with.

Interview Questions

• If you had it to do all over again, would you change your career path?   Answer Question

Payroll Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Mesa, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Was fairly simple, I completed two phone interviews, then was scheduled for an in person interview, which must have gone well, I was offered the position the next day.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Recieved an email from a recruiter asking for basic background and requirements after applying. Second email from recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Pretty bad phone interview. No offer.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Conversation was painful. Recruiter seemed to be out of it. Did not ask specifics. Did not ask about prior work history pertaining to the job. Worst initial introduction to a company I have ever been involved with.

Interview Questions

• describe the best thing that has happened to you personally or professionally??   1 Answer

Benefit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual in August 2015.

Interview

First, a phone interview. Then, a one-on-one interview. The interview consisted of a short history of the company and was more of a feeling out process to see if you could fit in this team-oriented environment.

Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Mesa, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruitment calls and ask questions and send you a questionnaire. If everything looks good you'll get a phone interview. Then from there you get 2nd interview in person. If they decide you are a good fit, they will do your background check and drug screening. Once everything pass, the recruiter will call you with a date to start.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals.   1 Answer