OneSource Virtual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Payroll Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview simple: phone screening, 2 phone interviews and face to face. Be advised there is a credit check, background check and drug test. Be prepared to give an accurate account of education and employment.

Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with Director of User Adoption. It was informal and focused on my writing ability. But that was when the department was being developed. The interview process now involves multiple people within Global Consulting. It includes a phone interviews, in person interviews, and presentations.

Interview Questions

• Which Change Management experts do you follow on social networks?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It took them a long time to get back with me after I interviewed and to give me offer letter. I almost gave up but the pay was good.

AP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Attended OSV Career fair 8/9/17. Was directed to a table and presented to a couple of (?) recuiters(?). Extremely poor experience. Very disappointing to say the least After interviewing well-known corporations , this experience at OSV Career fair left a terrible impression.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to be interviewed for another position in the Spanish team instead of the one I applied for (????)   1 Answer

Integration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual in June 2018.

Interview

I went in twice for interviews (multiple positions). The job descriptions call for candidates interested in and capable of becoming Workday certified through them. In the end, the roles went to candidates with existing Workday experience (certifications). I believe that even if someone having no Workday experience does impress and someone else with Workday experience does too, they will choose the latter. Totally not complaining! I get it. From a business perspective, cheaper and easier to on-board candidates with existing certifications. I would do the same thing. It was just a little disappointing because the roles I applied to read like they were opportunities for candidates with drive and desire to enter into the world of Workday and to grow within their company... To manage expectations, I think lines in their job descriptions about being required to become Workday certified once hired should end with: (preference given to those with existing certification). Finally, EVERYONE I've met through this process was great! Interviewers were all easy to talk to and very informative. The internal recruiter is a really nice, responsive guy. Seems like a great culture to work in. I'd be happy there... I'd try again if I had the right experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical fit, behavioral questions. Tell me about... (resume experiences).   Answer Question
    • XML/XSLT questions. Know your functions and what they are used for. I was emailed several questionnaires and coding assessments (XML/XSLT). Even with no previous exposure to these (if you've done any programming) they can be solved easily. This also gives you the opportunity to prove how quickly you can grasp new technology.   Answer Question
    • Just a warning: They keep it very cold in their office. I'm thin and I was shivering, even in my suit. Later, the person who referred me told me the interviewers thought I was very nervous. Its a business casual office, so carry a sweater with you - just in case.   Answer Question

Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

3 rounds on the whole including the initial screening. Final round was face to face and went more than an hour and half. The manager was really good and just wanted to see if I was a good fit for the team. Most questions were based on my previous experience and I believe they were just seeing if i would be a good fit for the team. Overall a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were pretty straight forward and mostly on XML and database. Very few. very easy. They do have a another test on workday once hired which determines your continuation with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation. They agreed to pay what I asked for.

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called by the HR initially, 2 weeks after I applied online. General talk on how I came to know about the company, why I chose it, salary expectations, locality where I am staying, etc. I was scheduled for a phone interview with 2 rounds. First round, two experienced consultants asked questions about my resume and personality. Most of the questions were based on what I put on my resume, academic projects and certifications. You will be grilled if you have any experience in SAP, Peoplesoft or any other ERP systems. Second round was merely an interview as the Manager said he already got a positive feedback from the earlier round and invited me onsite but had some tiny conversation about the company and the team. Onsite is again two rounds. The first round was in depth analysis of resume and what you truly know. Most of them were on basics of XML, XSLT, SQL, SAS and some behavioral questions. Second round was again with the Manager who was very knowledgeable about everything they do as a team and discussed about the methodologies, etc and he gave me an offer right there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation. I asked for a decent salary and they offered it.

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual.

Interview

Standard process comparable to other companies... HR screening --> Manager interview --> Peer interview. There were no surprises during the process and the HR recruiter was great at keeping me informed.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was held in a small, all-white room that was seemingly uncomfortable. The questions directed at me were solely in respect to would-be scenarios that would take place at the company, which made them difficult to answer, as I did not work at the company and had little knowledge yet of the daily tasks.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Euless, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The Employment Mgr. contacted me after meeting me at a Career Fair. He explained that I would have a phone interview first, then a face-to-face interview with the Client Relations Manager if all went well and he would follow up with an email confirmation. When I received the email confirmation later that day I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had skipped the phone interview and scheduled a face-to-face interview with the Client Relations Manager for the following Monday at 2:30 P.M.

I completed the on-line application, the consent forms for a background check and drug screening, prepared fresh resume's along with recommendation letters and references for the interview. On Monday at 2:00 P.M. I get a call from the Client Relations Manager asking where I was...I had a 2:00 appt. I explained that the email conformation clearly stated 2:30. She said she couldn't possibly see me at 2:30 and that we would have to reschedule. I was less than 2 miles away, from a 30 mile drive when I got this call (not to mention that I had cancelled the annual family trip to Six Flags so I could make this interview). A few minutes later the Employment Manager called to reschedule - he never apologized for the mistake - and said that it would have to be phone interview this time.

When I got home, I forwarded the confirmation email to the Clients Relations Manager so she would know that I had not made the mistake. I got a automatice out-of-office reply from her so I assumed she would see this when she got back to the office.

My phone interview was scheduled the following Wednesday morning at 9:00 A.M. The Client Relations Manager called at 9:10. She couldn't find the hard copy of my resume and asked me several questions about my experience and seemed to be impressed with my teaching experience. I was told by the Employment Manager at the Career Fair that I didn't have to have any type of HR certification and that they would train me how to facilitate training for their clients. In fact, "...we've hired many teachers for this job because that's what it is...it's teaching people." Apparently this is no longer the case. The interview came to an ubrupt halt when the Client Relations Manager said they were really looking for someone that already knew software. Why they were at a Career Fair at a local university seeking people that already knew their software and could teach others is puzzling. Again - never apologized for the scheduling error Monday.

Interview Questions

• I've lost your resume...can you tell me about your experience?   Answer Question

I really wasn't offered the position, but if I had been I would have declined. When people show you what they're like the first time....believe them. If they could make a mistake that inconvenienced me just based on the time I had to take to fill out their forms, prepare for an interview, and drive 60 miles and never even apologize - there's no telling what they would do. Very unprofessional.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OneSource Virtual (Irving, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by email and phone by the Corporate Recruiter concerning a Workday Implementation Consultant role. I had little knowledge of the Workday space, but quickly realized this organization was in growth mode within a growing industry. They were flexible with meeting my schedule for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment do you thrive in: Structured or Flexible?   Answer Question