OneSource Virtual Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2020

4.1
OneSource Virtual CEO Trey Campbell
Trey Campbell
Pros
  • "Focus on forecasting and resourcing in 2018 has improved work life balance for some of us who were working longer hours(in 18 reviews)

• "Flexible Work Schedule & Work from Home Options(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can't think of one at the moment, every day has been a good one for me at OSV thus far(in 31 reviews)

• "New company finding its feet, few growing pains but getting there with the leadership team in place and listening to employees views(in 19 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - AMS Payroll Analyst II in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company cares for their employees, and environment is fun to work in. Senior management listens to and engages employees. Partnerships with customers are positive and successfully managed.

Cons

No complaints as employment has been very positive.

March 6, 2020The Engagement Team

That's what we like to hear! Look at our 10 values in action! Thank you for your feedback.

2. "OSV lives its core values"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture Flexibility Candid Leadership Operational Discipline Customer Care

Cons

Lack of onsite dining options

OneSource Virtual2020-04-08

April 29, 2020The Engagement Team

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Transparency is the bedrock of our business and contributed to the success of our culture. For convenience and price, OSV partnered with Fooda for a daily onsite local dining option. And if that's not enough, we also partnered with Foodsby, where you can order from your favorite restaurants with just one click for onsite delivery! Sign up with Fooda and Foodsby for your daily choices.

3. "Overall Pleased"

Current Employee - Payroll Processor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent benefits and lots on internal upward movement.

Cons

Lower leadership needs additional training to know what their staff does on the day to day and be more present of their team instead of in so many meetings.

OneSource Virtual2020-04-26

April 28, 2020The Engagement Team

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We are always evaluating our benefits to make sure they meet the needs of all our employees. We have also started additional leadership training to refresh all managers on their responsibilities with building and sustaining a healthy team. We encourage you to talk to your manager about any of your concerns.

4. "Workday Knowledge"

Former Employee - Support Specialist in Irving, TX

I worked at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn Work Day and transition into Consultant roles

Cons

Work environment can be disorganized and hectic. Stressful environment with constant change and no change management processes in place.

OneSource Virtual2020-04-09

April 29, 2020The Engagement Team

We agree, OSV offers many opportunities to learn Workday. As a growing company, sometimes change can be stressful. We hope you able to share your concerns with your manager and HR Business Partner upon your exit interview. We wish you continued success and thank you for your feedback.

5. "Best option to choose for career growth,improving skills,technical knowledge towards work"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant Integrations in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

career improvement , nice working environment, flexible timings,good hospitality,friendly colleagues

Cons

individuality, less cultural activities, self searching, no cafeteria, nothing

March 6, 2020The Engagement Team

Thank you for your feedback! We love this beautiful building and the openness that creates such amazing collaboration. Career growth, good hospitality, and friendly teammates aligns itself perfectly with OSV's values. We love your suggestion on the cultural activities. So much so, we have already provided your feedback to our Manager of Culture and Engagement. Since we don't have a cafe, we wanted to make sure our teammates have plenty of convenient food options. So, we partnered with Parks, Foodsby and Fooda to do just that! Please keep the great suggestions coming, we like the way you think!

6. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Tax Support Specialist in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not a high stress job Good environment No micromanagement Assistance is available when needed Compensated for referrals

Cons

The food that is sold on the first floor is very expensive and i believe it should be more accessible to the employees so we can buy snacks for cheap and not have to leave If we are late, we should be able to just work the extra time that same day to make up for it and not have a whole hour taken from our UTO. More flexibility to employees when it comes to clock in times. The job would be perfect if we could work from home. If someone doesn't show results then they dont have the option to do it, but should be an optional thing if not always at least several times a month.

OneSource Virtual2020-03-11

April 28, 2020The Engagement Team

Thank you for your feedback! OSV thought it would be more convenient to partner with a vendor that offers pick- and-pay options vs. your traditional vending machines. We will send your suggestion directly to the vendor.

7. "Enjoyable Team Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Payroll Processor in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are treated well The vision is well-cast Competitive Pay Always looking to improve Hands on training Work hard, play hard

Cons

Time-off could be better Internal communication needs improvement Lack of formal training/expectation-setting

March 6, 2020The Engagement Team

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. WOW - great list of Pro's! We agree with all of them! Apparently we are thinking along the same lines because we have hired someone to improve our internal communications. And your Learning & Development team is hard at work revamping the training process. We thank you for your honesty and hope you will keep those ideas coming!

"Great place to work, get certified, and enjoy work at home"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership team seems to care about helping employees balance work and home life. Great collaboration opportunities and people freely sharing knowledge make it a welcome environment. This company opened the door for me to certify on the industry's leading software. They invest in their employees.

Cons

High turnover in some areas causes resource stress. Otherwise, no complaints.

OneSource Virtual2019-10-02

December 10, 2019The Engagement Team

Thanks for mentioning the work-life balance, the collaboration, and OSV's investment in everyone's growth. We work hard to keep value #9 (Transparency) at the forefront of everything we do. Thanks for being part of the team.

"Superb Company, Location, Opportunities, and Environment"

Current Employee - Workday Associate Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Approachable leadership - Incredible work culture - Unlimited PTO for salaried employees - Great pay - So many opportunities to grow - Very nice corporate office in Cypress Waters (great area for businesses)

Cons

Can't think of one at the moment, every day has been a good one for me at OSV thus far.

OneSource Virtual2019-10-03

January 16, 2020The Engagement Team

Thanks for leaving a great list of pros, and welcome to the OSV family!

10. "Fantastic Company - Fantastic Culture"

Current Employee - Workday Associate Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Emphasis on company culture is very noticeable - Managed PTO is great - Work from home opportunities - Nice office with coffee/snacks

Cons

I honestly can't think of a con. This job is a lot of work but that is certainly not a bad thing!

OneSource Virtual2019-10-02

January 16, 2020The Engagement Team

Thank you for your feedback. We can't take all the credit. Besides having an AMAZING Manager of Culture and Employee Engagement, we truly find that our success lies with our employees. So, thank you, and we're glad to have you as part of the OSV family! :-)

Found 158 reviews