Cover image for OneSource Virtual

Join the conversation on

Tech

468.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=OneSource Virtual~429129
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people you work with are great and some of the direct managers are really nice and accommodating.(in 27 reviews)
  • "Benefits are decent.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Competitive pay and benefits(in 18 reviews)
  • "I worked with a great team who were always willing to help answer questions.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Great culture and environment.(in 17 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of OneSource Virtual and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good organizational culture, good compensation package.

Cons

Occasionally there are instances where you are overworked.

The Engagement Team

We are so grateful you have been part of the team for more than 9 years, we truly appreciate you! We agree we have an amazing culture and a competitive compensation and benefits package. You have been a big part of all the growth and change we have seen. We are equally as excited about the direction we are headed in the future. Thank you for the wonderful review.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Wonderful Experience

Nov 30, 2022 - Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team, transparent pracitces

Cons

Slow to innovate and make changes

The Engagement Team

Thank you for all of your contributions during your tenure. Our leadership team works hard to connect with our employees and live out Value #9 Transparency. As we continue to grow, it is important we consider all aspects of the company affected by any change. If you have any suggestions on ways to improve our processes and continue to innovate, please reach out to our SVP of Human Resources. Thanks for the review!

3. Join the OneSource Virtual team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture

Nov 7, 2022 - Product Manager in Perth, Western Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership cares for employees, Open door policy

Cons

None too glaring to mention

The Engagement Team

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We agree, our leadership team puts our employees first and is truly invested in the success of each individual. Thanks for being part of the team!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, good communication

Nov 1, 2022 - Senior AMS Product Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

unlimited pto, q2 and q3 typically slow down so it's a good time to join

Cons

less pay than normal but great expierence

The Engagement Team

We are so glad you are enjoying your time here at OSV. It is a great company and we work very hard to make sure we keep the lines of communication open. Thanks for the review!

6. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not what I expected

Nov 4, 2022 - Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, team, environment, work life

Cons

You have to pass your test on the first try if not they fire you. I was not aware of that if so I never wouldn't of taken it. Cause I'm bad at taking test.

The Engagement Team

We appreciate you mentioning the pay, your team, environment etc. We work hard to make this a place people want to come to work at everyday! We are upfront and honest in our recruiting process and work diligently to set you up for success. Our top priority is see you succeed with the quality and quantity of training we provide in the weeks before certification. We strongly encourage you to connect with your HR Business Partner to talk about your concerns and come up with a plan that works best for you.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work - making a difference for millions of people

Oct 12, 2022 - Anonymous in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

We get to handle the benefits and payroll and taxes for millions of Americans - its a good feeling to help people get paid every day

Cons

None - I love this place so far

The Engagement Team

This is an incredible review and we love your perspective on the difference we are making in millions of people's lives. You absolutely do make a difference everyday, keep up the amazing work! Thanks for working here and being part of the team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Enjoyable Job

Sep 15, 2022 - Payroll Specialist I in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great software. Love it.

Cons

Training is currently being beefed up, but still lacking.

The Engagement Team

Enjoyable job, YAY!! We appreciate your four years of dedication to OSV. Thank you for acknowledging the great team and tools we have. And for recognizing all the hard work we continue to put into our training programs. Training is ever evolving and your feedback is invaluable. Great point about employee surveys, we will ensure that information gets to our leaders.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Payroll

Aug 4, 2022 - Managed Payroll Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with a great team who were always willing to help answer questions.

Cons

Not as much detailed training before being left on your own.

The Engagement Team

Sounds like you worked with an amazing team. Thank you for your feedback. We dedicated 2022 to hiring experienced trainers in each area of the business who are refining detailed training courses for the entire company. Thanks for validating the direction we are headed.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Jul 11, 2022 - SVp, Sales in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Workday Partner in eco-system

Cons

Really nothing. Workday is great software!

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far so good....

Jul 21, 2022 - Payroll Specialist II in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers and coworkers are very nice and helpful.

Cons

Lack of training. The people who are appointed to train you are too busy doing their own job.

The Engagement Team

Thanks for the feedback. We agree that each area needed a dedicated trainer, and spent time in 2022 finding the right people to fill that role. We have seen substantial improvement in all areas of training and will continue to make this a priority for our team members.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 216 Reviews
</>Embed

OneSource Virtual Reviews FAQs

OneSource Virtual has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 394 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at OneSource Virtual to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, OneSource Virtual employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at OneSource Virtual. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

94% of OneSource Virtual employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OneSource Virtual 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at OneSource Virtual to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with OneSource Virtual Job Seekers