KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Apr 26, 2021

4.0
OneSource Virtual CEO Trey Campbell
Trey Campbell
Pros
  • "Focus on forecasting and resourcing in 2018 has improved work life balance for some of us who were working longer hours(in 18 reviews)

• "Flexible Work Schedule & Work from Home Options(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can't think of one at the moment, every day has been a good one for me at OSV thus far(in 31 reviews)

• "New company finding its feet, few growing pains but getting there with the leadership team in place and listening to employees views(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of OneSource Virtual and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

More money, less growth, No professional

Apr 18, 2021 - Customer Tax Account Specialist in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job, lot of overtime.

Cons

Less learning, repetitive work. Less growth

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture,

Apr 14, 2021 - Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good culture. Had nice events especially when in person. They were mostly remote before covid, so it was nice they supported that. They really treat you like an adult and let you manage your own time. As long as you get your work done at the end of the day, you can reasonabilly set your own schedule, you can take appointments. They tried to deter from working more than 40 hours but that's become extremely less common as a lot of people were laid off and left to other firms. They had a lot of great tools to support you in implementations and people were all super friendly. The nature of consulting especially with workday is that the high weeks are brutal, but there are still some low weeks where you don't have as much work and can breathe.

Cons

Pay, promotion cycle, job leveling was not great. They werent clear on how you get promoted, and a lot of us who've been here for a while hadn't been promoted. A lot of us were also getting consultant level work/responsibility without being paid or promoted for it. They were very clear about this but you get fired if you fail the certification test, but if you pass, you're locked into a repayment plan if you leave before 2 years. The training is just non-existent, you have to learn on the job, which wouldn't be bad if your mistakes didn't effect and slow down the other workstreams, but they often do. People are very open to helping you but it's hard when they're so busy on their own projects. Could be a pro, but the types of projects we were staffed on are launch, which are shorter term and have fixed hours. The clients are smaller but you get staffed on a lot of them simultaneously, compared to the bigger partner firms which usually have you on one large enterprise client the whole time for a year. Unfortunately they furloughed a bunch of new hires last year, ultimately laying off some of them. There was a lot of turnover during and after that, including some managers. As a result, we became short staffed and a lot of us were stretched thin, being put on up to 10 projects.

3. 4.0

Good place to work

Apr 5, 2021 - Human Resources in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was better than average

Cons

Not a lot of personal space

The Engagement Team

We agree OSV is a great place to work! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review on Glassdoor and wish you the best in your next position.

4. 3.0

Job

Apr 26, 2021 - Director in Keller, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

None they have no pros

Cons

Everything about this job sucks

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Values and Leadership

Jan 27, 2021 - Associate Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Could not be more pleased with how OneSource navigated through 2020 and the challenges presented. They stuck by their company values and let them navigate their approach to many crucial decisions

Cons

Benefits are not on par with other companies, but money is above average for others, so it depends on what is important to you.

The Engagement Team

We know 2020 was hard for everyone to navigate. We agree that our organization stayed true to our values and continued to put our people first. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Growth and Advancement Opportunities

Jan 9, 2021 - Corporate in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Onesource Virtual appreciates it’s employees and wants them to grow with the organization. Whether you want to continue to grow within your current role or if you want to move to another side of the business, it is a reality here.

Cons

There is no succession planning so you have to voice your interest

The Engagement Team

First, we want to say thank you for being on the team for over 5 years! Yes, we agree there is plenty of opportunity for professional growth at OSV! In fact, for 2021 we are focusing on Value #8 - Seeking the Best for Others, by offering career development sessions and classes on owning your career. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your candid feedback.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

OSV Completely ROCKS!!

Jun 11, 2020 - Accounts Payable Supervisor in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The environment is extremely relaxed and really cool to work in. When you walk in it really makes you feel "Virtual" LOL!! Get it One Source Virtual :) The location is placed perfect. It's conveniently located around everything from food to everyday shopping. Pays VERY well This has to be by far the best company I’ve worked for. Since I began my employment here this place has been great. What takes the cake is that during this pandemic and political chaos surrounding #blacklivesmatter this company has truly exemplified an enormous amount of love, care/concern and taking action for its employees. The sacrifice made and the generosity of our CEO Trey along with the Executive Team has proven that OSV truly lives up to its values. I’m grateful for a company that is honest and transparent and will to do what needs to be done for the betterment of its employees as well as its customers. I honestly could go on and on but I will conclude by saying OSV Thank you and you truly ROCK!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons.

8. 4.0

Good place to work

Jan 14, 2021 - Integrations Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work. Good atmosphere.

Cons

Nothing negative to say at all

The Engagement Team

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your honesty and wish you success in your next position.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Feb 21, 2021 - Associate Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Flexibility, able to work when you want as long as you hit 40 hrs.

Cons

Communication is not that good within departments.

The Engagement Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. A part of our unwavering commitment to our employees is providing as much work flexibility as possible. We understand that working from home can sometimes be challenging. We encourage you to reach out to the Director of Internal Communications with any ideas on how we can encourage more communication internally.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It is amazing! Great experience, motivated team members.

Nov 19, 2020 - Relief Work in Olathe, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive people, Time oriented. I love the environment and the way they treat each of us with respect! They are always willing to help when it's needed most.

Cons

I honestly don't feel like there are any.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Reviews