- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- China - All Cities
- - Guangdong
- - Guangzhou, China Area
- - Shenzhen, Guangdong
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Irving, TX
- - Dallas, TX
- - Coppell, TX
- - Keller, TX
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Mesa, AZ
- - Gilbert, AZ
- - Chandler, AZ
- - Tempe, AZ
- - Indiana
- - Fort Wayne, IN Area
- - Fort Wayne, IN
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - South Carolina
- - Charleston, SC Area
- - Charleston, SC
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Kansas
- - Kansas City, MO Area
- - Olathe, KS
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Cary, NC
- - Charlotte, NC Area
- - Charlotte, NC
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- - Amsterdam
- Kenya - All Cities
- - Nairobi
- - Nairobi, Kenya Area
- - Nairobi
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - Northern Ireland
- - Belfast, United Kingdom Area
- - Derry, Northern Ireland
- - Belfast, Northern Ireland
- - Londonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- - Oxford, United Kingdom Area
- - Bicester, England
- India - All Cities
- - Madhya Pradesh
- - Indore, India Area
- - Indore
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Thāne
Found 216 of over 394 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I have interviewed with Kainos, Alight Solutions and OneSource Virtual Inc for a payroll consultant position, currently have 1.5 YOE in Workday. If you had to pick, which one would be your top 2 choice? They’re all paying same amount and it’s a 41% increase. Also, I will be getting married and starting a family soon if that makes a difference. Thank you
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people you work with are great and some of the direct managers are really nice and accommodating." (in 27 reviews)
- "Benefits are decent." (in 20 reviews)
- "Competitive pay and benefits" (in 18 reviews)
- "I worked with a great team who were always willing to help answer questions." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great culture and environment." (in 17 reviews)
- "They offer very little training and very little encouragement." (in 17 reviews)
- "Management is terrible!" (in 12 reviews)
- "This same Middle Management is responsible for hiring for positions that are not needed in these remote locations and then making decisions that WILL hurt the customers and thus the company as a whole." (in 5 reviews)
- "Low compensation for the amount or work." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of OneSource Virtual and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good organizational culture, good compensation package.
Occasionally there are instances where you are overworked.Continue reading
We are so grateful you have been part of the team for more than 9 years, we truly appreciate you! We agree we have an amazing culture and a competitive compensation and benefits package. You have been a big part of all the growth and change we have seen. We are equally as excited about the direction we are headed in the future. Thank you for the wonderful review.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - Consultant in SydneyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leadership team, transparent pracitces
Slow to innovate and make changes
Thank you for all of your contributions during your tenure. Our leadership team works hard to connect with our employees and live out Value #9 Transparency. As we continue to grow, it is important we consider all aspects of the company affected by any change. If you have any suggestions on ways to improve our processes and continue to innovate, please reach out to our SVP of Human Resources. Thanks for the review!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Product Manager in Perth, Western AustraliaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leadership cares for employees, Open door policy
None too glaring to mention
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We agree, our leadership team puts our employees first and is truly invested in the success of each individual. Thanks for being part of the team!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Senior AMS Product Engineer in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
unlimited pto, q2 and q3 typically slow down so it's a good time to join
less pay than normal but great expierence
We are so glad you are enjoying your time here at OSV. It is a great company and we work very hard to make sure we keep the lines of communication open. Thanks for the review!
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 4, 2022 - Analyst in Charlotte, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay, team, environment, work life
You have to pass your test on the first try if not they fire you. I was not aware of that if so I never wouldn't of taken it. Cause I'm bad at taking test.
We appreciate you mentioning the pay, your team, environment etc. We work hard to make this a place people want to come to work at everyday! We are upfront and honest in our recruiting process and work diligently to set you up for success. Our top priority is see you succeed with the quality and quantity of training we provide in the weeks before certification. We strongly encourage you to connect with your HR Business Partner to talk about your concerns and come up with a plan that works best for you.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 12, 2022 - Anonymous in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We get to handle the benefits and payroll and taxes for millions of Americans - its a good feeling to help people get paid every day
None - I love this place so far
This is an incredible review and we love your perspective on the difference we are making in millions of people's lives. You absolutely do make a difference everyday, keep up the amazing work! Thanks for working here and being part of the team.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Payroll Specialist I in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, great software. Love it.
Training is currently being beefed up, but still lacking.Continue reading
Enjoyable job, YAY!! We appreciate your four years of dedication to OSV. Thank you for acknowledging the great team and tools we have. And for recognizing all the hard work we continue to put into our training programs. Training is ever evolving and your feedback is invaluable. Great point about employee surveys, we will ensure that information gets to our leaders.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Managed Payroll Specialist in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I worked with a great team who were always willing to help answer questions.
Not as much detailed training before being left on your own.Continue reading
Sounds like you worked with an amazing team. Thank you for your feedback. We dedicated 2022 to hiring experienced trainers in each area of the business who are refining detailed training courses for the entire company. Thanks for validating the direction we are headed.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - SVp, Sales in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best Workday Partner in eco-system
Really nothing. Workday is great software!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 21, 2022 - Payroll Specialist II in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Managers and coworkers are very nice and helpful.
Lack of training. The people who are appointed to train you are too busy doing their own job.Continue reading
Thanks for the feedback. We agree that each area needed a dedicated trainer, and spent time in 2022 finding the right people to fill that role. We have seen substantial improvement in all areas of training and will continue to make this a priority for our team members.
OneSource Virtual Reviews FAQs
OneSource Virtual has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 394 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at OneSource Virtual to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of OneSource Virtual employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OneSource Virtual 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.