Open Access Technology International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.2

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Three interviews total: 1 phone interview and 2 in-person interviews. The entire process moved quickly. The final interview was with the Vice President of the company, which allowed me to learn a lot about the company and its future.

Interview Questions

• Describe a large project you recently completed and how you managed your time.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for an in person interview after waiting a couple of weeks to hear anything from their HR department. The interview went really well and I had a really good feeling about the position. I thought I would be a great fit for all of the job responsibilities and it was a perfect working environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you had recently and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Instead of offering me the position that I applied/interviewed for, they offered me a pathetic low paying Project Assistant position. It was a complete waste of my time and I feel like the company is not honest with people when they interview.

Customer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Was asked to come into the NE Minneapolis location. Was greeted by an HR representative and was lead to a room where I was asked to fill out a questionnaire (strongly agree/disagree) and tech skills written exam that took about one hour.
    Was interviewed by a Customer Systems Analyst leader while HR remained to take notes. Was asked a few questions that took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given a deadline that you knew you could not meet?
      Describe an assignment that required attention to detail.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (New York, NY).

Interview

Basic questions regarding subject matter.
    Questions regarding compliance with company's policy and procedures.
    There maybe a quiz at the end at the end of the meeting.
    The interview last about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

The building is highly secure - remote access vehicle gate, electronic door/turnstile system, badge-swipe doors. I was escorted at all times, except for the exam which I took alone.

The interview consisted of two parts: a 30-minute Q&A, followed by an hour and a half exam. The exam consisted of 4-5 behavioral-style questions, about 15 personality questions, and then the programming language block which included about 15 questions for C, 15 questions for C#, and 15 questions for SQL. A calculator was requested in the email, but wasn't needed for the exam. (I was later told that they request the calculator for all positions, because some positions may need it.)

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly based on my experience. (Can't think of any specifics.)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

an examination that covered 4 different coding languages and was followed by an interview process. The whole experience took roughly 2 hours. During the examination there were multiple choice questions as well as a small section on coding. the interview was one and one and the individual who did the interview was unable to answer any HR questions. They said HR would contact me with the answers to my questions but that never happened.

Interview Questions

• please describe what you have been working on recently at your current job.   1 Answer

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Interview was broken down to three parts, first with a recruiter and was for the most part informative about the company and position. Second was with the VP which went into more details about the position. Third part was a test and to be honest caught be off guard a bit.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my college GPA   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

You start with a multiple choice/short answer technical and a behavioral test. The technical test had basic questions on c#, c, sql, and web technologies. They give you about an hour for the test. Then you have a one on one interview to go over your resume and they ask your situational questions.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

An hour and a half software test about mostly semantics of SQL, C#, HTML and C++. Plus some personality questions. Then there was a simple half hour interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• If there are two projects with equal priority, which one do you finish first?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Access Technology International (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two senior members of the Desktop support team after being given a 45 minute test to take. This included personality, work style and actual competency for the job with the more important aspects being the first two. The two interviewing then just reread the personality and work style questions and took notes on them on their own sheet of paper-which makes most of the test seem pointless in its redundancy.

Interview Questions

• If you were accidentally copied in an email by a coworker where they angrily stated that you did not explain the project you were giving them well, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question