Open Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Open Systems

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Open Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director Interview was with manager, director

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Systems in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process seemed quick to me. Received a phone call from HR to discuss the basics of my resume, on the spot I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. Spoke with the hiring manager the next day, was called and scheduled for an onsite interview later that week, went back for a second interview the next week to meet with the CEO. Received an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Systems in November 2010.

Interview

Talked to a hiring manager over the phone, they asked me to come in for an interview which was very pleasant however I may not have been a right fit based on a few interview mistakes of my own doing.