Oppy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oppy Interview Questions

Interviews at Oppy

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppy (Coquitlam, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process went quickly. They emailed me to schedule a telephone interview. The HR manager called me for a 15 minute telephone interview asking briefly about my experience which led to an in-person interview with herself and the creative director. The in house interview lasted approximately 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If I had ever disagreed with design choices of a co-worker or creative director, and how I shared my opinion.   Answer Question

Jun 6, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for writing a review about your interview experience. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppy (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly straight forward:
    - Phone screening
    - In-person interview with HR
    - Second interview with HR and manager
    - Job offer

Make sure you read the job description and ask as many questions as possible. Some job descriptions are sugar coated. Don't fall for it.

Interview Questions

• No challenging question is asked. If you google typical interview questions, you will find 90% questions that you will be asked during the interview. The HR is not very professional.   Answer Question

Aug 19, 2016 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview with Oppy.

Category Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oppy (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

HR did the first screen by phone. An in-person interview with the hiring manager followed. I was given 3 days to complete a skills test. An Excel spreadsheet full of data was sent via email and then I was supposed to synthesize and present a visual story of my findings. A panel interview was the last step while they reviewed my findings.

Interview Questions

• In your previous employments, what do you think could the organization have done better?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you so much for writing a review about your interview experience. We look forward to you being part of the Oppy team!

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oppy (Coquitlam, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and the process took two weeks from sending application to interview and two weeks from interview to job offer.

My HR contact was wonderful to connect with. She kept me well-informed when I followed up twice after my group interview. I met with my HR contact and two of the Oppy personnel I would work with. Team was super easy to talk to and they ask questions to figure out if you genuinely fit with the company.

I was very pleased with their first offer, which I accepted.

Aug 19, 2016 – Social Media Coordinator

Many thanks for writing about your interview. We look forward to the great things you will do at Oppy.

Senior Grower Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppy (Coquitlam, BC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had the first and second interview with the Supervisor and HR representative. They were causal and friendly in the interview. The interview was easy and went well. The HR representative was extremely professional and nice. She left the company less than a year.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
          2. what makes you interested in this job?
          3. What do you know about our company?
          4. What would you say your greatest strengths are?
          5. What do you think are your biggest weaknesses?
          6. Tell me about a challenging situation you encountered at work and how you handled it?
          7. Why did you leave your last job?
          8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
          9. Why should we hire you?
          10. Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2017 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you very much for writing about your interview experience with Oppy. We look forward to the great things you will do at Oppy! Though, we are curious as to why you had a negative experience and