Optimus Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optimus Solutions

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optimus Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview. 15 minutes. The interview was very informal and not very structured.
    Behavioral questions. Pretty basic. Friendly recruiter but kind of awkward. Make sure to research the company and know the background and history. Be prepared to answer random questions about personality. Nothing logical or technical is needed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optimus Solutions (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

got call through e litmus. first round was aptitude test which was easy but selection rate was 20 out of 150 and after that there was a technical test with basic questions and then one hr round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optimus Solutions (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Finoit in January 2015.
    Interview
    Written Test. Aptitude questions were really easy and very basic. Extremely easy.

It was followed by a Machine code test, we need to solve 2 algorithmic problem of average to difficult difficulty level problem in 3 hours.

Technical Interview was good. Complete data structures, mainly Linked lists. Find merge point of 2 Linked list, middle element of a Linked list without finding its length, if a Binary tree is a BST, difference between semaphore and mutex, Normalisation, static methods, static variables, OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Understanding of Data structures is a must.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Optimus Solutions (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

written,technical and hr round interview and finally negotiations round. first round consisted of aptitude and reasoning questions.they asked questions on speed time and distance as well as time and work percentages questions.

Fraude Interview

Interview

Experience in area
    Formation
    Analytical and inquisitive

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optimus Solutions (Noida (India)).

Interview

3 rounds
    1st round was the aptitude round with easy questions of maths