Oracle Engineering Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Engineering Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle Engineering Group

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview

Campus recruitment and then onsite interview.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Est, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood Est, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I got interviewed on the phone and was asked basic HR questions.

Then they sent me a list of groups that i could be working for. After that, i shortlisted some of hte groups that i was interested in and sent the list back.

Finally, my interview was scheduled with 5 groups of my choice

All groups interviewed me 1:1 for about 1 hour each. They asked good algorithmic questions and coding questions.

Standard questions awere also asked like:

Find if a string is a palindrome

Find the kth element in the array

Find circular linked list

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are not very open to negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They first contact you through phone and then after they will ask you to schedule an interview. The interview consists of software problems and coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview

Directly onsite interview. 5 groups in one interview day. 1 hour 15 minutes for each group. The groups are assigned by the HR. The difficulty of the question is highly depended on the group you interview with. Some group will not ask any coding question; for some core groups, such as database group, will have some easy algorithm question

Interview Questions

• Comparison between relational database and unrelational database. MirrorCopy of binary tree   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a employee referral. After initial phone interview, I was invited for onside interviews.
    Was interviewed for positions in different departments. Interviews were very much professional. All questions are related to the entry level profile.

Interview Questions

• Design database for a retail merchant   1 Answer

VLSI Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

The person who interviewed me must be an engineer..He called and asked me an appropriate time to talk. Then he asked about basic VLSI questions- to design a logic design in transistors etc.
    But later the questions were more into EMI problems which I was not familiar with.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group.

Interview

Phone interview, behavior questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood City, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

interview was easier

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

CAD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (San Jose, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Series of interviewers for 45 minutes each.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Engineering Group (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with the HR person and one phone screening which was technical. This was followed by onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• It was a straighforward interview. They went through the entire resume asking about your experience and takeaways. They also wanted to know your familiarity and comfort level with the tools you have used in the past.   Answer Question