Oral Roberts University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Took me into the room, then the supervisor asked question about yourself, major, where are you from, and then take you for the tour of the office. Ask you about your work experience as well and gives you the job description

Interview Questions

• Have you had any work experience   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

The whole process was lengthy. The university loves having multipul people in on the interviews, and they almost enjoy firing "hard questions" at you. Like it is a competiton between those in the room. Very interesting as a whole.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Completed application, HR contacted me to set-up interview, interviewed with potential supervisor, then interview with panel consisting of 5 potential coworkers. Waited about another week and received offer via phone call. Took a typing test, and went through new employee orientation and signed a lot of paperwork.

Housing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Online process for submission. They were quick to review my qualifications. Contacted me back promptly and assisted with my understanding of the job's responsibilities. Made it clear that they value their staff and provide benefits

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Honestly, I don't know why they hired me since I was quite a bit younger than the rest of the office.

Interview Questions

• Can you fill in for a system manager.`   3 Answers

Negotiation

I was too young to know that I could negotiate a salary back then.

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was very formal. There were three hall directors who interviewed me. At first it was a bit daunting but they made sure that I was comfortable yet professional. In the beginning of the interview they asked about me and later on got into specifics about the job description and scenarios.

Resident Advisor Interview

Interview

Fill out an application first. Then go through three interviews. The first two are one on one interviews with Head Resident Advisors and Hall Directors. After the two interviews, an internship happens. Then a panel interview occurs to determine if you are placed.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

There is an application paper you fill out and depending on if you have been involved in the department and have shown exceptional leadership skills, they will decide if they want to hire you or not.

Student Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

First interview was with HR. They were very friendly and asked common interview questions. After that there was an interview with the specific department. They asked more specific questions related to the job.

Associate AD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I met with a three person panel in the office at the athletic department. We met fro about 2 hours and covered everything from ideas to salary to what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to their organization that others could not   1 Answer