Orange Coast College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange Coast College

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Interview with the dean and full time professor. Be prepared to talk about your teaching philosophy. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes. If you have teaching experience, they may ask general questions and it's good to give specific examples that you have encountered in the classroom.

Answer Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was simple. I was interviewed by two people who asked me about my experience working in education and in the customer service field. The time between I interviewed and then got an offer was a bit long though.

Interview Questions

• If someone asked you a question for which you did not have an answer, what would you say?   Answer Question

Mfg Technology Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange Coast College (Irvine, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Apply online, get call with interview schedule, attend interview with teaching demonstration

Interview Questions

• Requested to run manual machines when I assumed we would run computer controlled equipment.   Answer Question