Orange County Sheriff - Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange County Sheriff - Florida Interview Questions

Interviews at Orange County Sheriff - Florida

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange County Sheriff - Florida

Victims Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Sheriff - Florida in September 2014.

Interview

There is a panel interview, and there is no preparation for it.You are not to look at those that are rating you. You are to make eye contact only with the person doing the interview and there are not a lot of questions, however you do feel like you are being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• If you came to a scene and a child had drowned and the police could not get her to calm down what would you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Sheriff - Florida.

Interview

Phone interview, up next 4 panel interview very nervous about this not sure what they will ask? Never been in a 4 person interview if anyone else has done it already please write a review

Civilian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Orange County Sheriff - Florida (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is very slow. It could take up to a year until they call you back. When they call you back they offer you another position. Their positions are low pay, and they don't care about experience and education. I apply for a position that require a technical school, I got that technical school degree but I also have a master degree. Instead they offer me a $9.00 dollar job with benefits and I told them that my current job pays me more than $20.00 per hr. I ask what about my 10+ yrs experience and graduate level education. They told me in FL specially Central FL education means nothing. That if I want the job I could reach up to $14.00 per hr in a minimum of 10 yrs.