Orange County's Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange County's Credit Union

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3-4 staffs who interviewed you. Very straightforward and the questions were basic interview questions. The only downside is that they tell you they'll get back to you within a few weeks but if you don't get the position, you never hear back from them EVER.

Interview Questions

• When you have a large amount of tasks, what do you do to stay organize?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union.

Interview

It was very easy . Interviewed with the Development manager about my past experiences. Then I was interviewed by the director of the development team which was very easy as well.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person group interview, followed by presentation to a group of 5-6. The phone interview was with the manager. The group interview was with 3 people including the manager. The presentation consisted of leading a training session for 15 minutes for a larger group including HR.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Yorba Linda, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply online, and you meet with the Manager and Supervisor. Then you talk about what you have done in the past and how it relates to the current position. The Manager walks you around to meet other staff. The process is less than 40 minutes.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview. One on one interview with HR, then personality testing, intelligence testing, presentation. Then one on one interview with one person at Executive Level. Then interview with 4 executives and 2 executive admin.

Interview Questions

• what was the worst boss you have ever had?   1 Answer
    • How does your background make you a good fit with our company mission statement/vision?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The initial communication was via email by the hiring manager. The interview started with variety of questions and end with an exam. Meet with the senior manager and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between associates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I believe you would be able to negotiate but I decided not. I would definitely suggest to consider in negotiating if it's necessary.