Orbixa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbixa Interview Questions

2.3

Software IT Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orbixa.

Interview

Lazy interview process and rude interviewer. Pay is extremely low.
    They don't read or filter any resumes. They will bring everyone who applies into their office for a 10 minute questionnaire "interview" where they rate you from 1-5 for each question. This could have been done over the phone instead of making candidates travel to their rather remote location. The interviewer was incredibly rude with a huge ego, and he had zero technical knowledge. Do yourself a favor and google the name of your interviewer. You'll find some very interesting information.

When I first walked in, my first impression was it looked like a classroom full of ESL students. Then I looked closer, and it turned out to be their programmers sitting around large tables. I just thought wow I would not want a job where they make people sit around a crafts table. The office is quite old and depressing like the other reviewers have said.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbixa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Round 1: 15 minutes of the stupidest questions anyone can ask....
    Never looked at my resume, no eye contact. The place looked very cheap/outdated and had negative vibe...they never explained the process that the first meeting would be a 15 minutes of time waster.

Interview Questions

• Can you make gut decisions? What's short selling? If I gave you a bottle of water (which he didn't) how would you be able to tell the distance to the ground? If I gave you a job offer - can you make a decision in 15 minutes?

He didn't ask about my qualifications - he didn't even look at my resume! He's head was buried in the questionnaire - no eye contact!

The receptionist mentioned that they are interviewing 15 candidates per day!

Do yourself a favour and do not apply!
      1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orbixa.

Interview

If you apply, you will get a call indicating an in person interview. The interview is only about 15 minutes long and there are a lot of candidates during the same time. To be honest there is no guarantee that you will be interviewed at the time at which the interview is supposed to begin.

Interview Questions

• If you and me were standing on the top of Toronto's highest building, and only a bottle of water in your hand, how would you measure the height of the building?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbixa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Not respecting interviewee's time. Ask to come, when on site, told me it is for a 10 minute conversation only. No screening process, all resumes are printed, and the receptionist are calling everyone to come for interview..... Not recommended.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as others, the last one is you are standing at the top of one building with a bottle of water, how height is the building?   Answer Question

Software QA Tester Interview

Application

Interview

2 interviews. I short. And interesting. 2nd one was 1 way.they don't tell you about the company and job.they just observe u and write notes. Then ask u Linux vi,
    Then test on SQL, algorithm and Linux

Interview Questions

• What's vi, join,muilticast?   1 Answer
    • What's is multicast?
      How do u know your decisions are right?Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      1 Answer

Application

Interview

interview was in 3 stage

stage 1 -behavioral questions

what is short selling , last book u have read, do u have Unix exp

stage 2- skill test

stage 3 - final stage interview with manager

Interview Questions

• interview was in 3 stage

stage 1 -behavioral questions

what is short selling , last book u have read, do u have Unix exp

stage 2- skill test

stage 3 - final stage interview with manager
      Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbixa in September 2014.

Interview

The CEO himself conduct the interview. Total 16 questions, most of them are behavioral questions.He asked about the short sell as others mentioned. He also asked about did you ever make decisions by your God, and what do you think about that. Another kind of questions were how you rank yourself in C/C++ skills, what kind of developer do you think yourself.

Interview Questions

• If you and me were standing on the top of Toronto's highest building, and only a bottle of water in your hand, how would you measure the height of the building?   Answer Question

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Orbixa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Like previously mentioned, they will give any one an interview, if you send them your resume. There are 3 on-site interviews, One of the interviews consists of a case study and presentation. One of the other interviews consists of brainteaser and behavioural questions.

C++ Developer Interview

Interview

Normally they will give any one an interview, if you send them your resume. So the process could take three weeks at least. Three on-site interviews, while there is no hard questions. The first interview is about a brainteaser and some behavior questions. While the second one is for C++ tech.

Interview Questions

The pay is not very good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orbixa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds with first round being just a rapid fire kind like tell about your self , will you be able to join soon ... second technical round easy one with simple questions third was offer letter and you have to sign on spot