Orbotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbotech Interview Questions

2.9

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orbotech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Standard process, applied through monster, and got a call within about 2 weeks. Phone interview was about my backround and whar i know about the company. A week after that I got invited to an onsite interview. Met about 6 people plus HR, which stretched out the interview to a very long 5 hours. Everyone was very friends and nice. Mostly same questions, so it could have been shorter.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my backround and experience. A few technical questions. Mainly Thermo and pumps. University level. Interviewer drew sketches about thermo systems and asked what came to his mind.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbotech.

Interview

Overall Hiring Process:
    Resume submission
    Resume acknowledgement
    Resume qualification by a member of the Webroot Talent Acquisition Team
    For those candidates selected for further consideration:
    The interview process entails a series of interviews both within and across relevant departments, including peer and management interviews
    Offer process
    Onboarding process, including background and reference checks

Interview Process:
    Telephone pre-screening by Recruiter
    Telephone interview with Hiring Manager
    On-site interviews with hiring team, comprised of peer and management interviews, including meetings within and across relevant departments
    Final interview(s) as needed
    Interview feedback
    Offer process

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult and unexpected questions if you prepare a lot of material related job.   Answer Question

Video Conference Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yavne (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in January 2017.

Interview

two interviews with two managers. the asked my a lot of questions about my experience. The issue was that they made mistake with the time interview - they ordered two people for the same time. also the knew that I don't have an experience with lync system, that was critical condition, but ask me to come and I didn't get the job because of that

Interview Questions

• why you want to leave last work place   1 Answer
    • do you have an experience with lync system   1 Answer

Applications Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yavne (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in April 2016.

Interview

i applied online and got a call from one of the application engineers in the company, he asked me some basic question, and explained about the application student job. the interview was scheduled to a few days later.
    the first interview was mostly behavioral interview, with one technical question. after the interview he asked me to stay to another interview.
    the second interview was also mostly behavioral, with one logical question. after that he asked me to stay to another interview, but i had to go.

Interview Questions

• you have a scanner and a sheet. the scanner is smaller than the sheet, but you can change it's size(scanner). in order to scan, you have to use light line (constant size). the question is what is the minimum number of same size scans you have to make in order to scan the sheet.
      you can change the size of the scanner and you can place the sheet anyway you would like.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yavne (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in September 2015.

Interview

Firstly, the job candidate needs to sign in and sign a brief one page agreement of Secrecy at the entrance of the company. Thereafter, the HR representative escorts you in to the interview meeting room. At this point, interview begins and takes about one hour. If the interview goes well, there is a chance Orbotech will request that you do a further test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew anything about the company.   1 Answer
    • I was asked what my salary expectations were.   Answer Question

Assembly Line Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yavne (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in April 2014.

Interview

interview with the head of the department, it was very brief,afterwards i was shown the place and was very impressed by the facilities, overall it was one of the best places i've worked at.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to explain a technical drawing , what everything in the drawing meant   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yavne (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in May 2011.

Interview

The first interview was with the SW group manger and the SW architecture designer.
    It was around hour and half with a lot of questions.
    After the first interview, I had 3 more interviews with the R&D manager ,the products lines manager and the HR

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yavne (Israel)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orbotech (Yavne (Israel)) in July 2009.

Interview

I received the invitation through an Nisha. I was interviewed on site with two managers. The first one was a leading physicist and te second was the hiring manager. Each of them lasted an hour. After I passed these two interviews, I was asked to attend an HR on site screening. After this interview I did not hear from them for 3 weeks, and when I approached them they asked me to come again to receive the offer.