Organo Gold International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Organo Gold International

Sort:

Sales Distributor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Organo Gold International in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process is simple you only have to find a sells representative and tell them to show you the hiring process. they will first give you a presentation showing you the company mission and how could you grow and help the company. they are very helpful people and are always looking for great talent that are self motivated.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Organo Gold International (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Had 2 interviews one with the HR and the other one is for IT MAnager. Interview is alright basic question.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Organo Gold International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview took place with the Customer Service Manager. He cleary presented me the company, how it works, which are its principles. He also described carefully the role I should have covered. He asked about my previous work experience. And in the end asked me if I had questions.

Translator for Videogames Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Organo Gold International (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I did a translation and a proofreading test really easy before the interview. The interview was ludicrous, I basically interviewed myself, because the 2 girls that "interviewed" me, asked me just to talk about my past experience. Then I started to talk and talk, reciting every point of my CV. When I finished they just stopped and said ok. Then they looked at each other and one asked the other if she had other questions, the girl said no and asked the colleague if she had other questions. Since they didn't I started to ask them more questions, they answered but it was nothing new, everything I had already read in the job spec. So useless. At the end they told me the usual "we let you know" "and I left.