Orgill Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Orgill

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orgill

Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orgill (United States)

Interview

No interview. I was hired with a temp agency. Sk very easy to get a job and work in their facility. The job is easy bit requires a lot of hours

Interview Questions
  • What is your warehouse experience?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orgill (United States)

Interview

Was interviews in Hurricane Utah and was met with the lead supervisor and HR. Sat down for about 15 and the whole process was a smooth one. It was more a personal conversation about my experience and why I chose them to apply. They show you around the warehouse and got a call a few hours later if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions
Orgill
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orgill (Memphis, TN) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had to interview with four different people. All were great and gave great feedback even though I did not get the job. I will try again later. And again. And again. One day I will get a job here. Hopefully.

Interview Questions
Orgill
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orgill (Memphis, TN) in Aug 2018

Interview

Interviewed by HR person, Senior leader and Division leader. The panel was casual and personal in that conversation was not stuffy or uncomfortable. I felt like I was important and my experience was respected.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was conversational and comfortable. questions were geared around channel knowledge and business development. My opinion of the position skills set was different from theirs.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orgill (United States) in Jan 2017

Interview

Everyone was nice and explained a lot of details regarding the business as a whole. The business had an overalls good atmosphere. The supervisors were straight forward and honest with me

Interview Questions
  • Can you handle the long labor of lifting & being on your feet for 12 hours
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Orgill (New York, NY)

Interview

Very long and drawn out. A lot of checking. A lot of time between contact. Interviews very simple. Job is not that complicated. The process took over a month from first call to hire.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok lifting heavy objects
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Orgill (Minneapolis, MN) in Aug 2016

Interview

Arrogant, Phone, 2nd phone, face to face. The face to face lasted three hours, in a hotel room with 2 individuals that asked non-stop questions with the expectation of detailed answers on the fly. Then, after telling me that my responses were clear, concise and "just what they were looking for in the interview process" they assure me that they will be letting all candidates know of the final decision and ask if you might be interested in any additional roles as well(?) 1.5 months after the interview I was offered a completely different role in a territory I did not live in(?) and never did hear back regarding the initial role? Sadly, this seems to be common these days from Sales and HR staff; arrogance, promises of feedback and follow-up that are never kept which should be basic professional courtesy as well as keeping your promises. I have been over-qualified for the role and earning much more than the role would ever pay, although I will likely never know for certain.

Interview Questions
  • THREE HOURS WORTH; after awhile the questions were all variations on each other and mind-less.
Anonymous Employee in Hurricane, UT
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orgill (Hurricane, UT)

Interview

Interview only took a couple hours with testing. Took about a week and half from interview to hire date. HR person just doesn't seem very honest. Kinda acts like a used car salesman.

Interview Questions
  • Are you capable of physical work in a non airconditioned enviornment.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orgill (Memphis, TN) in Apr 2016

Interview

They actually scheduled a time for me to get all dressed up and go to the location just tell me "thanks for coming in but you're overqualified." I had a phone interview where they could have told me that rather than waisting my time to tell me I was overqualified .

Anonymous Employee in Hurricane, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orgill (Hurricane, UT)

Interview

Submitted an application online and was called about 3-4 days later. Interviewed with HR, took a picking type test and then interviewed with the hiring manager. Took about 1.5 hours start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • How would your last boss rate your safety record?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15