Orgill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orgill Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.4

Material Handler Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orgill in January 2017.

Interview

Everyone was nice and explained a lot of details regarding the business as a whole. The business had an overalls good atmosphere. The supervisors were straight forward and honest with me

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the long labor of lifting & being on your feet for 12 hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very long and drawn out. A lot of checking. A lot of time between contact. Interviews very simple. Job is not that complicated. The process took over a month from first call to hire.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok lifting heavy objects   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Orgill (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Arrogant, Phone, 2nd phone, face to face.
    The face to face lasted three hours, in a hotel room with 2 individuals that asked non-stop questions with the expectation of detailed answers on the fly.

Then, after telling me that my responses were clear, concise and "just what they were looking for in the interview process" they assure me that they will be letting all candidates know of the final decision and ask if you might be interested in any additional roles as well(?)
    1.5 months after the interview I was offered a completely different role in a territory I did not live in(?) and never did hear back regarding the initial role?

Sadly, this seems to be common these days from Sales and HR staff; arrogance, promises of feedback and follow-up that are never kept which should be basic professional courtesy as well as keeping your promises.
    I have been over-qualified for the role and earning much more than the role would ever pay, although I will likely never know for certain.

Interview Questions

• THREE HOURS WORTH; after awhile the questions were all variations on each other and mind-less.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hurricane, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orgill (Hurricane, UT).

Interview

Interview only took a couple hours with testing. Took about a week and half from interview to hire date. HR person just doesn't seem very honest. Kinda acts like a used car salesman.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of physical work in a non airconditioned enviornment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hurricane, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orgill (Hurricane, UT).

Interview

Submitted an application online and was called about 3-4 days later. Interviewed with HR, took a picking type test and then interviewed with the hiring manager. Took about 1.5 hours start to finish.

Interview Questions

• How would your last boss rate your safety record?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orgill.

Interview

The application process was took a while, but was all online. I interviewed with 2-3 different people. First over the phone and then in person. I took a hands-on type picking test. The test was made to throw you off and pay attention. I did ok, but it was timed at 30 minutes and didn't finish. I was told that if I passed I would meet with the manager over the position.

Interview Questions

• What type of safety programs have you been a part of at other jobs and how would you think you would be rated on safety?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Interview

First you will interview over the phone, later in person, you will then be required to accept a criminal background check, drug screening, and take a physical. Typical pre-employment procedures.

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inwood, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orgill (Inwood, WV) in September 2013.

Interview

Have to drive to West Virginia for Orientation.They pay you $31.00 an hour for driving time and pay for rental car. They pay you also for time at orientation. Pay for hotel and meals.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Orgill (Memphis, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 Sr Management and HR over a coarse of 3 days. There was a full back ground check and drug testing after job was offered. Single interview with HR, then with a group of people to see if you would fit within the culture of the company. Once you passed those interview I was interviewed by Sr management individually.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on past emplyers, schooling, what would I bring to the company if hired. Then more specific questions that related to the job. Then a mock presentation was asked of me that would be given in a group interview.   Answer Question