Osseo Area Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Osseo Area Schools

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osseo, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Osseo Area Schools (Osseo, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

I was given the interview questions in the office before I went in for the interview. In the interview, It was the head principal and one other person. Very formal.

Interview Questions

• How can you help to close the achievement gap between students of different colors.   Answer Question

School Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Osseo Area Schools.

Interview

Initial interview with Business Manager and Admin Assistant in person. Had to recreate a document as part of the interview process. Second interview with principal. Most of the questions focused on organizational skills, communication skills, and confidentiality. This position was to be the principal's secretary at a suburban high school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate starting in a higher lane of pay due to my previous experience with the district.

Summer School Teaching Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Osseo Area Schools (Brooklyn Park, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the principal and assisstant principle. They asked me questions for about 20 minutes about classroom management and teaching style.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a disruptive student?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None