Ossip Optometry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ossip Optometry

Sort:

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ossip Optometry (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

A few phone screenings through the HR department and an overview of role details.
    After the phone screenings, one is sent to the preferred location where they are interviewed one on one with the GM of that specific location. The questions were brief, light, and to the point. Post interview, one can anticipate to wait 5+ business days before hearing back from HR or the GM. The overall experience of the interview was pleasant and quick.

Interview Questions

• Name a customer service experience that you felt successful in?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ossip Optometry (Carmel, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard questions about how you work with others, work with customers/patients. Examples of how you’ve turned a bad situation into a positive. How do you cope with stress. Do you work well with others. Computer literate.

Interview Questions

• How well are you able to handle a stressful environment.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ossip Optometry (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed by 3 people. HR Director, Director of Locations and an Optometrist from one of their locations. All did a great job and had thought provoking questions asked. I did not get the job but I was given feedback on why I did not get the job.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ossip Optometry.

Interview

First there is a phone interview with a recruiter.
    Then you sit down with the store manager. Lastly, you meet the doctor you are going to be working for if hired.
    The whole process is very easy and relaxed and really they just want you to know what to expect if you are hired and what they can expect to gain if they hired you.