Otsuka Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Otsuka (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Did a skype interview with HR contractor and face to face interview.
    Moved to the the next round. I will update again after the next round.
    Hopefully I get accepted for the next round. I interviewed with CEO, HR Manager, and another Account Manager. People at Otsuka were awesome and asked great questions.

Neuroscience Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Otsuka (New York, NY).

Interview

Being an internal employee, it only took a couple phone calls. But usually, there's an interview with an HR person and the district manager who is the hiring manager. After that, the process can move very quickly.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was pleasantly surprised with how fast the interview process was with Otsuka. They were very swift with their interviews and never left me guessing if I was making it to the next phase. First was a phone screen, then immediately on the phone they asked me if I would like to come in for the first interview. I came in the following week and met with several members of the team. A few days later they reached out to tell me that I would be moving forward in the interviewing process and scheduled my second in person interview with different members of the broader team. After the second in person interview, they emailed me to set up a time to connect via phone and offered me the position. All in all took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous positions and what do you feel you could bring to this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me an offer and allowed for a counter.

Manager Level - Princeton, NJ Location Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call for telephone interview. In person interview was 2 wks later. Spent the day interviewing with 6 people. Lots of repetition, long waits between interviews, didn't feel cohesive. Nice office building.

Overall got the sense it was more of a fishing expedition. Didn't hear back until recently with an electronic general email, had already assumed I wasn't being considered.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of 6 directors. All 30 minute individual interviews. The interviewers were professional and asked great questions. All provided helpful information regarding the company. Only recommend that the interview process be shortened. One full day of interviewing is hard on any candidate.

Account Exexcutive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview, situational questions that needed examples from past work to address, some questions to assess the current business environment and initial plans for the new position. one hour seems short time considering all that we discussed, not a lot of time for my questions at the end. overall I felt I was heard and my experience considered fairly.

Interview Questions

• How I worked to influence a complex account's decision making in the past?   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Very professional and well managed. Each individual was very knowledgeable and helpful in the process Several of the people I spoke with really seamed to support me in the stages of the interview and kept a great positive attitude. I was passed over for the job to an internal candidate but still have a lot of respect for the people and the company

Interview Questions

• How past experience would translate in the new role ??   Answer Question

Hospital Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Otsuka.

Interview

Phone interview - then face to face. Typical process for Pharmaceutical. Completed phone interview, had first fact to face with two managers. Scheduled to see another manager - that manager wasn't there - saw two managers that I interviewed with in first face to face.

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Otsuka in October 2014.

Interview

had an initial phone interview With a recruiter that was contracted. He was very honest, open, and casual. Also put my responses in wording they would understand. Also he was very forthcoming about the position, requirements, and process.

Interview Questions

• why Otsuka. Because I have true pharma experience   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Very efficient. There 2 , one on one. interviews with department professional and project manager. They made is clear that the role would be off-shoring and that it was key to knowledge Transfer, documentation and training.

Interview Questions

• They were focused Experience with Oracle for accounting and financial modules   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything about employment was flexible, they were honest about the tenure and I was happy to have the experience.