Otsuka Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Otsuka (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Did a skype interview with HR contractor and face to face interview.
    Moved to the the next round. I will update again after the next round.
    Hopefully I get accepted for the next round. I interviewed with CEO, HR Manager, and another Account Manager. People at Otsuka were awesome and asked great questions.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a working interview. Not very professional. Attorney spent more time reading text messages than asking questions. Office manager asked most of the questions. Asked to review a typical document that involved clinical trials. I was the first to finish because it was simple.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work experience.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Otsuka.

Interview

Initial screening by the HR to make sure you meet the minimum requirements for the job. It was followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager and finally the on-site interview. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism each and every person showed through out the interview process. People were very respectful.

Interview Questions

• How did your education train you for the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screens with company recruiter and hiring manager, followed by an on-site interview two weeks later.

On-site interview consisted of 8 half-hour interviews, was very fast-paced, and most interviewers arrived late. Questions focused on personal innovation and perspective on new technology, as well as project management skills. Except for the HR rep, who's segment felt like a cross-examination, the interviewers were friendly, conversational, and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something you innovated on the job. What was the impact?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Otsuka (Newark, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview with follow up with District Manager, moved to face to face interview. Afterwards they narrow it down to 2 to 3 candidates and move them forward to Regional business director. They will try and fill open positions within the company first before looking outside the company. Final interview is in front of a panel any where between 2 to 3 people.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Otsuka (Rockville, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

A very warm interview process and make you feel you would like to work here. A simple interview but more detail for what you really know. HR personal are more friendly and welcome than my interview experience.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Very efficient. There 2 , one on one. interviews with department professional and project manager. They made is clear that the role would be off-shoring and that it was key to knowledge Transfer, documentation and training.

Interview Questions

• They were focused Experience with Oracle for accounting and financial modules   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything about employment was flexible, they were honest about the tenure and I was happy to have the experience.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Otsuka (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

HR screening, Hiring Manager, HR follow up, in person interview (director level interviewers and one panel presentation), (very) job specific interviews, second in person interview (more of a fit assessment/meet and greet), and finally... job offer

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to uncertainty? Tell me a time when...   1 Answer

Hospital Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Otsuka.

Interview

Phone interview - then face to face. Typical process for Pharmaceutical. Completed phone interview, had first fact to face with two managers. Scheduled to see another manager - that manager wasn't there - saw two managers that I interviewed with in first face to face.

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Otsuka.

Interview

Like any other process, recruiter calls phone screen then you speak with 4 different people in regards to the position. asked questions in regards to previous positions rather than the last position worked.