Overture Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Overture Networks Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Overture Networks.

Interview

Applied on college job portal. Was contacted for a phone interview and was then called for onsite interview within a week. Onsite interview was 6 rounds and comprised of questions from projects and work done in college.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Overture Networks (Research Triangle Park, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, group manager called. Went through my resume, asked details in my projects, and talked about some skills I wrote in my resume. Then introduced their group's main work and what type of people they desire to hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      I noticed you took computer network course, tell me what you know about the Ethernet.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager. Then 1 day on-site interview process with the team of engineers from the team. Technical questions are a certainty but are welcome to expose your strengths to the team.

Interview Questions

• Just technical questions are always difficult to answer   Answer Question

Senior FPGA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Overture Networks (Richardson, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed in the Richardson, TX office, which no longer exists. An initial phone interview was a half hour long, discussing job plans, future growth, and areas of expertise. Was brought in for a face-to-face which I talked one-on-one with 5 different people, was shown some of the products being designed, and taken to lunch to interact with the team. Most of the questions were on my experience listed on my resume. Others were related to the new area the group wanted to expand into and what my experience and recommendations were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where the project was in trouble and you came in to rescue it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiations were smooth and I was able to get a good salary that was an increase of my previous job.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Overture Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through job board. and got call from HR to setup interview. they rescheduled interview 2-3 times and finally managed to arrange telephonic round. Technically it was positive interview. and I was asked for 2nd round of technical interview. 2nd round happened as per schedule. interview was positive and questions were about Linux, C,C++, TCP, Multi threading and process synchronization. I enjoyed the 2nd round as well. but didn't get response from HR for 45 days. after 45 days they asked to have final technical round. which was on skype. though it was good experience on interview and bad with HR management. Didn't get response after final round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Overture Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

interview process is very long and much irritating. its around 6/7 round and goes for a month ( 1 or 2 round/week). My advice to the employer is please respect others time and make the interview as short as possible.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions.in all the 6 round I got the same questions.Just record the first interview and play in the rest of the round :).   Answer Question