Ovex Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ovex Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very ill organized, call for interview and schedule was at same time , and they state that if I get short listed , I had to sit in training same day . They shouldn't be calling at same day when it was scheduled . 1 day earlier would be much better or even 1 week before .
    As after interview and training was started just after 1 hour of Interview , I had to sit for 8 hours for training which I was not ready for it . I was told that what If I come tomorrow for Training , They said that they won't select me . That was so ridiculous

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself, Have you worked before in same call center?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in June 2014.

Interview

You can call me on my phone number for contact. I also available on Skype. I am also available to come to your office give interview and define my work and show my portfolio.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2014.

Interview

The Hiring process is not very organized. They called me, asked me questions. The Interview was not so difficult. They were very focused on my previous experience, and why I chose to leave my previous field for this new field.

Senior Coordinator Software Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in November 2013.

Interview

After you got shortlisted or referred, HR will call and ask you to come for an interview. Your first interview will be with your department head, like if you are interested in Software sales. The software manager will take your interview and will test your software knowledge.

Interview Questions

• For software Etc
      how's your software knowledge? depends on the software's you know next question will be.what are the latest versions of that software's? then have you ever worked in SAP? because ovex use SAP software for all of their functions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was Alright. Salary package usually start from 25K/PKR and can be more if you have previous experience in this field.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2013.

Interview

First i received an email. Then i had to go through all the regress process of recruitment. Initially, it feels very boring but the when the main process of interview starts. then it became quite interesting.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in few years, if we give you the opportunity to work in our organisation ?   1 Answer

Hardware Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

first i applied for jobs over the internet, then i got shortlisted and received the mail for getting shortlisted. Then i got a call from HR and was interviewed for about 25 mins, then again i got short listed for one to one interview in main office with senior supervisor and was interviewed for about 30 mins approx. After getting selected in that interview i got a final call from HR for group Interview with project manager PK and senior supervisor which took about only 10 mins and i got selected for the Job and received the call from HR.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

You simply need to apply to a relevant job you are interested in. Normally, someone from the HR would call you and set up an interview. The interview is done in a very friendly manner with some Business related questions thrown at you. So make sure you know the industry insights, know the practices and ready to work in a challenging environment.

Interview Questions

I declined because I was hired by another employer. But I wanted to thank the management for giving me an opportunity in person.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ovex Technologies (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic interview, then 2 1:1 interview, with HR and Project Managers respectively.
    Then, general training and then in the end, Product related training.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you, when we have applicant with couple of years experience here sitting outside? (I was new entrant to the industry)   Answer Question

They offered me a TSR post, while I was interviewed and trained for another job in the same organization.