Oxbow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oxbow Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxbow

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oxbow (The Woodlands, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely professional. There was a scheduled structure to the interview, and it was from 8am until 1:30, with lunch at the end. I interviewed with about 11 people, and each one was very nice and very informative. Overall, it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to overcome a difficult obstacle.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oxbow (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I thought they had decided to hire me even before they asked the first question. Some of the people interviewing me had no idea how to conduct an interview. The recruiter did a phone interview first but he was desperate to get me in the door so helped me answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Your last job? Why do you want to come here? How do you handle delays? Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I turned down their first offer. They would not negotiate on benefits, like extra vacation days