PATH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.1

M&E Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a screening call with a recruiter, followed by a couple more screening calls dues to changes in HR. After about 1 month I spoke with the hiring manager, for about 30-40 min. At last I had an on-site interview with the entire core team.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you developed or supported M&E processes in your previous job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend for the role. Sue Wallace (senior recruiter) contacted me for the first round of interview and it was a really pleasant call with an genuine effort to get to know me as a candidate and a person. I then had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and another interview with the strategy team. The questions were all extremely intelligent digging into the nitty gritties of practical project management experience. Even though challenging, I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to Sue to be fully involved both pre and post interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around change management and organization design.
      Provide an example of a really important decision that you had to make. Provide details of the decision making process. What are the factors that you take into account while making decisions?
      Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PATH (Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid PATH at all costs! This company wastes your time with 6 (yes, 6!!) interviews. They say they will get back to you, but 3 weeks (!!) go by without a word. Disrespectful and Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 6 different times "Why do you want this position".   Answer Question

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviews included: a phone interview, email correspondence and an in-person interview. The interview process was very professional and expectations were clearly explained. The whole process was up-beat and productive.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on specific experience in project focus area and ability to speak the language and work effectively in the country where the project is carried out.   1 Answer

Interview

I was contacted by HR, who did a phone screening with me. Then I did a group interview with 3 people on the team I'd be working with. They asked 10 questions, all pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What I would do the document the impact of a program success in a newsletter or web format   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very quick. I heard back a couple days after I applied for a phone interview. The recruiter was very helpful and nice. She answered my questions and was upfront about the qualifications about the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that assessed my background and competency for the job   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had the initial interview with HR. They are all standard interview questions, such as: why path, why this position etc. And they will send an email to let you know their decision very quickly. I think it is nice for the candidate. I don't need to guessing the result for weeks.

, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PATH (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through an online application, and received an email for a phone interview less than one week later, offering several different time slots. The phone interview itself was very brief - less than ten minutes. The interviewers (there were 2) were polite, but very straightforward, and asked questions specific to the position. There were little to no formality questions. Received an offer two days later via email.

Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very professional and courteous HR team kept me informed of each step along the way. Began with an initial phone screen and then there were several one on one interviews plus an assessment. They took a long time to reach a decision at the final stage, but other than that the process was very straight forward and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Of all the duties listed in the job description, name one you think you'll be great at and one you will struggle with   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PATH.

Interview

Only outsiders seem to be valued at the new PATH. The interview was perfunctory and obviously not serious. Several new hires have doubled up their responsibilities rather than offer leadership opportunities to existing senior staff.

Interview Questions

• What could I contribute to the new matrix organization   1 Answer