PATH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PATH Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

After applying it took 1 month to be contacted for an interview. The interview was pretty weird. They had two interviewers both interview me separately. This was unexpected but whatever. The first person I talked to was really nice and I felt a report with. Then the second person was just stone-cold the whole time and asking me essentially the same questions the previous interviewer had asked me. Also the two interviewers also held the Project Officer role so there was not an opportunity to ask my potential supervisor questions. The nice one had been there 1 year, the cold one 3. I got the sense that turnaround was a big issue here.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH.

Interview

Submitted application, the interview process was efficient, relaxed and friendly. I first got an email from a recruiter, then interviewed with an individual on the team I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Which of the potential roles we have available in this position would you like to do most? Are there things you are not interested in doing?   Answer Question

Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PATH (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted via recruiter on LinkedIn. Submitted by CV and got an automated NO from the company. Pinged the recruiter on LinkedIn and she did the screening and then arranged for the interview. The screening with the recruiter was wonderful - really engaging and interesting- the interview was a nightmare.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very relaxing conference phone interview. There were two people at the interviewer's end of the phone. I had no tension during the process. It just felt like a chat with familiar people. The interview lasted 30minutes

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Plasmodium vivax   1 Answer

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 1.5 months total, first a phone screening (30 min), then a phone interview with two members of the team (1 hour), and then finally an in-person interview at PATH headquarters (1 hour). Overall the recruiters and staff were very open and welcoming throughout the process. Everyone got back to me in a timely matter. Questions asked in the very beginning were broad regarding qualifications and interest in the position, but as I got to the last interview, the questions were more situational ("Tell me about a time when..") to help team see if I was a good fit.

M&E Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Started with a screening call with a recruiter, followed by a couple more screening calls dues to changes in HR. After about 1 month I spoke with the hiring manager, for about 30-40 min. At last I had an on-site interview with the entire core team.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you developed or supported M&E processes in your previous job   Answer Question

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle Heights, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle Heights, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a group interview at their officers in Seattle. Questions were based on the job description. Very nice group of people. I would have taken this job but because of my family circumstances I chose a job that was nearby my family.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend for the role. Sue Wallace (senior recruiter) contacted me for the first round of interview and it was a really pleasant call with an genuine effort to get to know me as a candidate and a person. I then had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and another interview with the strategy team. The questions were all extremely intelligent digging into the nitty gritties of practical project management experience. Even though challenging, I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to Sue to be fully involved both pre and post interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around change management and organization design.
      Provide an example of a really important decision that you had to make. Provide details of the decision making process. What are the factors that you take into account while making decisions?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PATH (Fairfax, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Avoid PATH at all costs! This company wastes your time with 6 (yes, 6!!) interviews. They say they will get back to you, but 3 weeks (!!) go by without a word. Disrespectful and Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 6 different times "Why do you want this position".   Answer Question

Corporate Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PATH (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Introduced to internal recruiter and development executive by mutual friends. Recruiter invited me to open house, exec accepted info interview. They helped me better define an ideal role, but there was no such opening at the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you see contributing to PATH's mission?   1 Answer