Found 373 of over 465 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about PATH
6 months ago
Kirkland & Ellis
Hi everyone. Posting for a non-fish S/O who is currently seeking a role in the global public health space in the Seattle area or fully remote. Currently has 2+ years of experience in project management and a masters in public health. Interested in Path, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and other similar organizations. Please DM with any leads! TYIA
Got a burning question about PATH? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PATH employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some great people that are both knowledgeable and passionate about the work" (in 31 reviews)
- "Good benefits, including retirement match and vision insurance" (in 19 reviews)
- "driven colleagues and a good atmosphere." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great, friendly team to work with" (in 12 reviews)
- "good work life balance" (in 10 reviews)
- "Bad leadership" (in 9 reviews)
- "Awful management, awful office environment, and structure." (in 8 reviews)
- "Some programs are going down; this is brought on by bad senior management and the executive management being split too thin and not able to properly manage the senior management of the spearate programs." (in 5 reviews)
- "Soft money funding means less job security" (in 5 reviews)
- "Experience is dictated by whether you have a good manager" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PATH and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 23, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSeattle, WA
Opportunities to learn new areas of global health.
Overly bureaucratic sometimes and slow with contracting.
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023Program AssistantCurrent EmployeeWashington, DC
Exposure to global health, working with people from all around the world, learning more about public health and different health areas
Lack of work life balance, there is no way to ensure employees are not overworked unless you have a good manager. There is not a lot of motivation to come into the office and policies surrounding promotions are lacking. During the two years I have been at PATH, at least seven people from PATH leadership have left and there is so much restructuring happening within the organization.
- 3.0Nov 10, 2023Social WorkerCurrent EmployeeHollywood, CA
Kind environment with passionate coworkers. Supervisors are supportive
No clinical supervision provided so I had to leave. Mobility is possible but difficult.
- 4.0Jan 18, 2023OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
I've mostly enjoyed my time at PATH. My colleagues are smart, kind, and easy to work with.
As an early-mid career employee I've had increasing frustrations around compensation and growth opportunities. 1. While the pay is higher than other nonprofits, it is still too low. We have also taken pay cuts in the form of increased health insurance premiums over the past few years. 2. There are few opportunities for promotion and PATH has no structure for growing early career employees, whether they receive a promotion or not. I often get the feeling that I am falling behind my peers in other industries because there are not adequate avenues for skills development. This is likely a team dependent issue but it should be addressed at the organizational level. But it doesn't seem like there is appetite for this.2
- 5.0Jun 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSeattle, WA
- inclusive staff members - excellent networking opportunities - great pay
- takes a while to get a promotion - work can be overwhelming if you have bo prior public health experience
- 4.0Jun 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
PATH has an amazing culture of impactful, global scale for meaningful work The majority of people from leadership down are welcoming and enthusiastic and driven
There is a stark dichotomy between senior employees and early career staff in opportunities for growth and decision making Siloed work structure2
- 4.0Jun 1, 2023Communications OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsWashington, DC
Work/life balance Mission-oriented Interesting work Lovely team members
Career advancement Managers could be better
PATH Reviews FAQs
PATH has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 465 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at PATH to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
87% of PATH employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PATH 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.