PCC Airfoils Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at PCC Airfoils

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Painesville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils (Painesville, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with supervisor. Reviewed my resume. Asked me multiple questions to me. Took me around the plant for a tour and allowed me to ask questions. Did not discuss money at this stage. Interview started on time.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with electrical and mechanical equipment.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils.

Interview

it was an easy process to get hired just 1 on 1 and a drug test, there was not much else that had to be done on this process just a lot of questions

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils (Mentor, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. I had one interview on campus with two managers who explained the company fairly well. Since PCC is not a well known company they did a nice job of explaining what they do and the culture behind the job. My second interview was on site which included a tour of the plant and interviews with a few of the full-time engineers. Pretty standard questions all around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received an offer letter but did not negotiate. Offer included housing as well.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Relaxed interview where they walked through my resume asking me about any important points and then showed me what they did as a company. Showed me work spaces and offices so I got a real understanding of what the work culture was like before any offers came through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils (Canton, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

interviewed with the operations manager and area manager. Did plant walkthrough and then interviewed with hr manager. whole interview lasted a couple of hours. very easy interview. was offered job the same day.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCC Airfoils (Cleveland, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different individuals, each interview took about 45 minutes, most of the questons were about my previous job and accomplishmnets, most of them were very direct with me and upfront about PCC aggressive style of management, and the high expectations, they expect you to work long hours and dedicate your life to them. I was not too impressed with that, let's be honest I have a family I want to spent time with too. but again I have not recieved an offer from them yet, they are working on an offer as we speak, and I am very hesitant. for me to spend all these hours and weekends at work, it better be a good offer, otherwise i will keep looking.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what kind of compensation would I accept   1 Answer