PFM Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 106 of over 106 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PFM

Application

I interviewed at PFM

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Many of their questions focused on your future within the position and how you would perform in the workplace. Many questions were scenario based and asked you to pull from past experience.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time that you did everything you could and still was not able to succeed?
    Answer Question

PFM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM

Interview

First there was a Phone interview with an HR rep. After a few weeks there were 2 rounds of video interviews. There was also a Q&A with current analysts at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PFM

Application

I interviewed at PFM

Interview

Was contacted for 1st round and final round interview. The first phone screening was really bad, the interviewer kept typing on the other end and never responded to my answers. Superday was engaging and fun.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PFM

Application

I interviewed at PFM

Interview

Had a phone screening a few months ago, and honestly should have read reviews on Glassdoor before following through with it. The interviewer cancelled my initial screening, and when we finally had it, she was incredibly uninterested. Heard noise in the background constantly, making me feel like she wasn't fully concentrated in the interview. Really bad first impression of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PFM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM

Interview

First a phone screen, but the interviewer canceled on me about an hour before the interview. Then rescheduled, but never apologized for the abrupt rescheduling. I found her very quick and uninterested, she asked very basic questions. I asked her questions about the company culture and most of them she answered with "I don't know." I found her quite unfriendly. I emailed and said I appreciated the interview but I was no longer interested with the firm or the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you heard about PFM Why are you interested in this internship What office do you like

PFM

Application

I interviewed at PFM

Interview

First is the online application. From there a preliminary interview takes place. If you continue, they send you a mathematical assessment, followed by a second interview. The interview questions are very much about the person and I was not asked any technical questions during the in-person section. The mathematical assessment is also very straightforward and not meant to trick you or to be too challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you felt overwhelmed by a task and how you handled it

PFM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM

Interview

I applied online and a recruiting specialist reached out to me the following day via email. The specialist I spoke with was extremely unprofessional and disorganized. I sent her an email after I didn't hear from her 15 minutes into our confirmed interview time. She called me shortly after apologizing that she was running late with her calls (which I understood) and that she has a few minutes to spare for me. We proceeded with the interview (no small talks, went straight to the first question which threw me off). While answering the second question, she interrupted me and put me on hold. Afterward, she was fumbling with what question to ask me (while skimming my resume out loud) until she settled with asking me to run through my resume with her. After doing so, she told me right away that I didn't meet the SPECIFIC qualification the hiring manager had. She listed off some qualifications they were looking for that were not listed in the job posting (which I knew since I had it open in front of me). If all it took was for her to look at my resume to see that I did not qualify... why did she reach out to give me an interview? It was as if she never reviewed my resume until she was speaking to me on the phone. The whole process and conversation was a waste of my time. She was extremely unprofessional and disorganized, such a bad impression on the company as a whole. There were other remarks that she said prior to ending the phone call which I'll refrain from sharing but I have no urge in joining this company after experiencing how she handled this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (New York, NY)

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR in Philly (~15 minutes). Follwed by a quantitative and behavioral test. Then one interview with senior members of office you applied for (4 members in my case; ~45 minutes)

Interview Questions
  • Primarily behavioral-based questions - my perception is that they're not so much looking for people with technical backgrounds - as you'll learn their analyses through training. Both interviews are more keen on personality and "fit" within both the firm and specific office.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2020

Interview

The interview process occurred during the height of Covid and lockdowns. Initially sent in resume and cover letter. Phone interview followed with someone from HR. Planned for a follow up interview, but the company froze hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one thing you learned in school that you believe is most relevant to this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I was initially contacted by human resources based off of my resume and application, followed up by a thirty minute phone conversation. The interview was conversational with some behavioral questions included. Hiring and follow-up interviews were postponed due to coronavirus.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position at PFM?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Interviews