PFM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PFM

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PFM (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a vey comfortable interview the managing staff was personable and made me feel very comfortable unlike other interviews i have been through. The questions were real life and i appracited the details of day to day operations

Interview Questions

• How would i work with a diverse age group   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt one by my choice i really liked the offer i was given so i accepted it

Software Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me asking if I would be interested in a Software Sales Specialist position, we then schedule an initial phone screen. At the end of the phone screen a phone call with the president was scheduled. After the phone screen with the president, two phone interviews were scheduled with two other members of the team, both called me extremely late, which was an inconvenience as I was taking the calls in between meetings with clients. After these two interviews, I was then asked to have another phone call with the president, it was at this point he decided to mention that they were changing the duties of the position as they felt the gear up time for the role would take a little longer than expected (six months). I was fine with this, as long as the end result was being a Software Sales Specialist, but I'm not sure why this wasn't mentioned until the fifth interview.

Finally, a four hour long in person interview was scheduled. I was asked to prepare a 20 minute sales pitch for the interview. I met with the recruiter, president, founder, partner, and four different team members. Throughout the interview, the president continually called me the wrong name and did not have me present my sales pitch I had worked on. There was also another change to the position's duties, and they now claimed it would take a year and a half to get up to speed in the role. At the end of it, he asked me to "think long and hard" to come up with four reasons why PFM was the right place for me, and then email him a week later to schedule another interview. At this point it was time to cut the cord, six interviews with eight different people is enough to decide if you want to hire someone. I did not follow up as I felt this was turning into a waste of time. I understand it is a new division and they want to find the right fit, but there is a point when it becomes disrespectful to the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• General questions you would expect on a sales interview, tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen and then invited into the office in Harrisburg for an in-person interview. I'm an experienced professional...but from a different industry. Heard back from HR within a week that I would not be moving on in the interview process. I appreciated their quick decision-making and not stringing me along.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in the next five years?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PFM in November 2014.

Interview

Met a HR rep on campus. Submitted an application. Asked to complete a math test. Two weeks later I had a phone interview with HR. Several weeks later I was invited to a final round interview.

Final round was 2 30 minute panel interviews in Harrisburg, PA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team and failed. What did you learn from the situation?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PFM in January 2013.

Interview

Online skills test followed by a two on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Interview

4 interviews with multiple different project managers. They wanted references along with my transcripts and a writing sample. Great environment and you can tell everyone really works hard. Each interview was about 45 minutes long and they asked about typical interview questions and why you were interested in the position and what aspects made you qualify for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PFM (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had an initial test at home that tested quantitative skills. Then had in person interview at the office. Interview was a 2 on 1 interview and was not lengthy. Not an extremely stressful process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PFM (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

First round was basically behavioral questions. Hiring manager is very laid back.
    And later on-site interviews with the group members and MD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview. Asked difficult behavioral questions thats seemed obscure about past life experience. No technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PFM (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and asked to take a short online quantitative test consisting, at most advanced, high school algebra.

Went in for a superday interview with the office I was applying for and met which each member of the team I'd be working for as well as the COO.

Interview Questions

• Entirely behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation