PHD Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PHD Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.5

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Omnicom HR who said they had opportunities at a few of their agencies and decided to start interviewing with PhD. Interviewed for one team, hour long interview with two people, half hour each. HR told me they changed the position to an associate, so they wanted to bring me in to interview on two more teams instead. Again, talked with two people from each team for half an hour each, so it was a two hour interview process.

All of these probably could've been done with just one person from the team or during a shorter period because they all asked the same questions.

Followed up with the interviewers and the HR rep. No feedback and did not hear from them again. I might not have been the right person for this agency, but it was one of those situations where after all the time I invested into this process they didn't respect me or my time enough to give me a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Heard about the position via a recruiter, invited for interview shortly afterwards. Assistant HR rep set up two separate interviews with members of the current team. Met with each individually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with HR on the phone and they brought me in for an interview a week later. Spoke with 3 different people for 30 min each. The interview felt like it went very well and I followed up with each person as well as HR after the interview. Not one person ever got back to me to follow up to say that I did not get the job. Have not heard anything since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone screening interview is very simple. After the initial phone interview a recruiter will contact you for an in person interview with an account. In the in person interview you will be asked basic interview questions like give three strengths and describe your weakness. They will also ask you why you love advertising and marketing and they expect you to know what the job entails in detail. Some of the people interviewing were more friendly and enthusiastic than others. Definitely do a lot of research on the company before the interview, because they will ask about your knowledge of the company. They want a candidate who has very strong excel knowledge and will ask you to describe how you use excel in detail. For example know how to describe pivot tables, if statements, v lookups and other graphs and basic excel formulas.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. I set up a phone interview to discuss what the position was and my background. After phone interview with the recruiter, set up a face to face interview with hiring manager. Very relaxed and informal interview at the office.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide.

Interview

after being referred to the company by somebody I was introduced to by a friend I received an email about having interest in an internship. after this a "phone conversation" was set up. After the phone conversation took place it was only several days later that I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What does marketing mean to you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had 3 30-minute interviews - each was pleasant and relaxed - mostly conversations about my resume and past experience/ discussion of the role and what it would entail. Be prepared to discuss all experiences on your resume and come with thoughtful questions for the interviewers. They want to see that you understand the media industry and that you are passionate about working in it and being devoted to phd.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't need to make any money or have any kind of job, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What was the class you most enjoyed in college and what was the class you learned most from in college?   Answer Question

Assistant Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a LinkedIn post and heard back from HR a few days later. Was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Everyone was very kind and welcoming, easy to talk to. Asked expected questions. Was more of a conversation than a formal interview which made for an enjoyable setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background experience.
      How are your organizational and multi-tasking skills?   Answer Question

Assistant Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter and than an in person interview at the office. Met with multiple people. When I first got there I could not find anyone. There was no reception area. I stood in the doorway for a second and was looking around to find someone to ask for help. When I finally found someone I asked for the person I was scheduled to meet with. I felt super unwelcome and like I was barging in on people when I was scheduled to come in. Felt like they wanted me to leave the second I got there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PHD Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, and then was asked to come in for an inside interview. I met with 2 supervisors, one after the other. The interview was rather just a conversation about my resume, and why I'm interested in media. I received an offer the same day.