PJM Interconnection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PJM Interconnection Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.7

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The interviewers were very nice and it was more of a conversation. Just bring your portfolio and go in confident. Everyone there was very friendly.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

they ask me some technical questions.
    And they ask me how many chunks I have wrote
    Did I post anything in the git-hub
    Why I chose Pjm
    What did I do for my last project

Interview Questions

• Like how to implement connection to SQL in C#   1 Answer

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

There was one onsite interview conducted. I was interviewed by 4 members of the department. You were given a small tour of the building, and then taken to a meeting room, introduced to all interviewers, and then the interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• Q. Have you ever been in a situation in which there has been some conflict between group members for a group project?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Norristown, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

PJM uses a behavioral-based interview approach. They believe it serves as a gauge to future behaviors. I had a telephone introduction with HR. They explained the position and interviewing technique. The onsite interview was with three people; it was scheduled with four, but one had to be excused.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were ill prepared to provide a deliverable. (Paraphrase)   1 Answer

Market to Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Audubon, PA).

Interview

The interview process is just like any other interview except there was five of them in a room asking the questions. Each one asked various aspects of your skills and hypothetical scenarios that you would react to. In all it took me 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• They ask how would you react to certain scenarios like three people asking for help with different time frames for each one.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Norristown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and telephonic interview was scheduled in a week time. You need to dial into tele conference where two people ask you questions. One guys seems technical developer and other was a manager who asked JAVA FAQ. please note you need to answer those questions straight from the book :)

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy for an experienced Java, Spring developer. I thought i had good interview but was not selected by them. Reason??? i answered most of the questions from my practical experience but it seems they were expecting the answers straights from book.
      I was bit shocked of being rejected as i was expecting face to face interview call after tele interview.

I had one more telephonic interview that day in a leading bank which i thought wasn't as good as i did in PJM call. I passed that one and all four face to interview next week and got an offer there.   1 Answer

Contracted Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Valley Forge, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly laid back. The technical question I was asked was relatively easy to answer. Nothing about the process was too difficult or stressful. Both of the interviewers had several relatable situations to the position I was in at the time. This contributed to the relaxing environment of the interview. Overall it was an enjoyable interview.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

3 interviews about an hour and a half apart with teams of 4 employees. The process was two days. The first day all the potential hires were shown the campus and introduced to some of the staff and we were fed dinner. The second day were the interviews as well as being given breakfast and lunch. We were brought in around 8 am and everyone was done interviewing by 4pm. The staff interviewing us were really nice and there was no real pressure. The staff assured us it was alright to be a little nervous and to answer the questions to the best of our ability. We were also given the opportunity to ask the interviewing staff about their time at PJM and what they did day to day.

Interview Questions

• A time when you things didn't go as planned in STAR format   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection.

Interview

It was short and brief interview. It was not a very technical interview. Just a general interview where they wanted to know more about you, your skills and the projects you have accomplished.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PJM Interconnection.

Interview

Very relaxed phone interview via conference call with my manager and one of my coworkers. Discussed the various tasks and responsibilities that I could expect working there in the summer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have with Microsoft excel?   Answer Question