PKF International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.2

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Houston, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

I was recruited out of the University of Houston. The purpose of on campus recruiting is to hire interns. Successful interns are then made full time offers for after they graduate.
    On campus interview consisted of a 20 minute interview with a Senior Manager & a Director (which is in effect a partner at PKF.)
    A few days later I was called to schedule an office visit.
    The night before the office visit you are invited to a dinner with several current employees. The actual office visit was an event that took most of the day. About 6 or 7 other candidates were interviewing that day. It started with a welcome coffee and breakfast session where a good number of current employees were present. They were all very friendly and engaging. After the welcome session, I went straight to interviews. I had three interviews, which were a half hour each with various directors or managers.
    After the interviews all of the candidates went out to lunch. I ended up sitting next to the president of the firm which was kind of nerve wracking.
    After lunch we came back and had several different sessions, one where the president talked about the history of the firm, and another where several employees came in and let us ask them whatever questions we wanted. The office visit ended around 3pm or so.
    I received a call and internship offer later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• It was refreshing that I didn't receive any weird or out of the ordinary questions. The interviews mostly like a get to know you type thing. Half serious talk and the other half casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. Everyone gets the same salary offer. Take it or leave it. It was competitive though. It was about $1,000 less than big 4 firms, but considering that the parking is free, you come out ahead.

Article Assistant Interview

Interview

First there's an online test.
    It mainly consists of analytical questions,
    questions related to basics of accounting.
    They also ask us to write a page about any concept related to our subjects.
    Then a partner round follows

Accountant/Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

apply job for auditor through college, took one week to call me. before the interview, pass me a paper to fill in details. Waited quite long for the manager as they are late from lunch. Write an essay.Have some test on accounting transaction. interview by 2 managers, ask about accounting standard, reasons to choose the company. Have a smooth conversation with them and they ask some non academic question .Contacted me after 1 week.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Audit and accounting test. Basic interview questions such as why audit? What do I know about audit? More of a chit chat session than an interview. Interviewer was very friendly and informative.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process started off with an interview with HR asking mainly HR related questions. Atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. They will ask you things you have written on your cv. On the same day, I interviewed with the partner. The interview process was quite casual with minimum technical questions. Overall a good experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Quite friendly interviewer but the working enviroment look not so modern , the waiting time for interview abit long but overall still acceptable. Some test will be given, the question is about audit and some account question. And the question include objective and subjective part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The basic salary like not negotiable, they will say the salary is fix for all fresh graduates. This didnt make a chance to let us negotiate about the salary isssue.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Started off with questions about my educational qualifications

Then my work experience at various industries

The skill set I gained during my previous experience

Some questions based on ethics and commitment

Then asking me about my IT skills

Standard aptitude questions

Languages Spoken

Expectations on Salary

I think that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Challenges at work I had with my previous employer and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

They will first show you all sorts of assignments that they don't have, with clients that they don't have with growth opportunities that you wont get.
    They will only ask you if you want to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join PKF? Please join us!!!   1 Answer

Audit Associate -singapore Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

Its a group interview.

Standard interview questions will be ask and everyone is given the opportunity to answer. However, they do expect different answer from each individual.

The interview is split into 2 parts where there is a break in between.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (from there they will ask further questions)

What do you think will we be celebrating 1 year from now?
      Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PKF International (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

It consists of 3 segments: the first is an ice breaking process where the 3 interviewers prepared some toys and asked the 8 interviewers to pick one and explain why it represents you. The second round was when they asked a question and everyone has to answer one by one. The last was when they asked individuals questions related to their resume.