PMA Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PMA Consultants

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PMA Consultants.

Interview

One interview within the PMA team and one with the client. Interview with PMA was just a pre-screening interview. PMA team were very specific about the benefits and job roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the Scheduling experience and overall Primavera P6 experience.   Answer Question

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PMA Consultants (Vallejo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through five rounds of interviews, which included one panel interview and multiple one-on-one interviews. Each interviewer had a different idea of what the position was; however, all the interviewers were pleasant and gave me ample opportunity to clarify points that were unclear and to make a case for why I was the best candidate. However, although I was very clear from the beginning that I was seeking a full-time remote position, and although each interviewer agreed this was acceptable, the job offer was for an in-office position.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an interpersonal difficulty with a coworker.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PMA Consultants (Cerritos, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Professional all the way through! Sent email with requested time to interview, was on time and friendly. Offices are clean and up to date, with people going about their jobs. People seemed happy to be there (some have been there for 19 years) and genuinely enjoy going in to work every day.

Interview Questions

• What does your dream job look like?   1 Answer