PNM Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNM Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at PNM Resources

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNM Resources.

Interview

Pretty good. All candidates meet each other before the interview. We then rotate through four different people in different rooms answering different questions. Interview was in the location where the job would take place.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel for your job? Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNM Resources (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

The pre-interview reception was well thought out, and the interview process itself was easy and friendly. It was a round-robin style of interview where you went around and did an interview with one employee every half hour.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNM Resources (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2015.

Interview

Good interview process, board style, and entry exam. Came in early morning, took a basic utility test. Was asked general entry type questions, nothing out of left field.

Team Manager II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNM Resources.

Interview

They performed a two interview process. First interview was with the hiring director and his peers, assisted by HR. Second interview involved the same group of people including the VP of operations. Most questions were high level on leadership skills and process. Some questions were on the budget process and how you would control costs.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know your ideals to control costs and grow the business.   Answer Question