PNY Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNY Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at PNY Technologies

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNY Technologies.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite. Usually give tow or three spots to pick but this company just give one time slot without asking availability. It thinks that a candidate applied only PNY.

Interview Questions

The company doesn't treat well in terms of salary and benefits. Onsite Interviewed and got impressed that all of interviewers were not so happy and not provide of what they are doing. I don't want to be in the unhappy team.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed initially with HR, basic questions. Then interviewed with Senior Accountant, who got more involved & quizzed me on some basic accounting stuff like bank recs, etc. Next round was controller who went through the resume meticulously & asked questions on almost everything.

Interview Questions

• If you were doing a bank reconciliation & ran into a problem, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PNY Technologies.

Interview

Strange superiority complex and off-putting. Started to quiz me on basic accounting as if to throw me off guard. I lost interest and trolled the interview half way through. I was happy to leave.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions to "test" but ended up being more insulting than anything.   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

short, around 30 Minus. Hiring manager was not involved in first interview, HR selection only. No phone interview, only called for on-site to confirm date and time. Didn't hear anything back within 3 weeks after the first interview. Interview process: phone call to confirm time, on site interview with one human resource, then HR will pass information to hiring manager, hiring manager to select people for second interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. It took one day (about 2 hours) and I met with each person in the department that I would be working with. They first asked what aspects of my career that I was most interested in and then followed with some more general questions to gauge my motivation and determination as a candidate. When it comes to an intern, they simple want someone who can learn efficiently and be motivated each day.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous employer or boss describe you as a person?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

The interview was horrible. The manager was rude and did not pay attention during the interview. I would not recommend this company for anyone considering working in the marketing department.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

There were a series of one-on-one interviews with Marketing team members and there were a few rounds including the HR phone conversation. Primarily, the questions were focused on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How do you work in a fast-paced environment?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Left me in a conference room for a long time. I met with almost the whole team and they were super friendly, but being left in the conference room for almost an hour at the end to meet with someone who then as unable to meet with me rubbed me the wrong way.

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

There was lots of communication with HR, both on the phone and via email, with multiple on-site interviews. Interview process was about a month and a half long due to schedule conflicts. Otherwise, it was fine.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions where standard industry type questions with some specific technical and little personality type questions mixed in.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PNY Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and went in for interview within 4 days. Met with HR person then department manager. Both asked general questions. Both made it a point to tell me they do not fire or lay people off a couple of times so I guess they have had some issue with that. Office lobby and conference room was nice, did not see actual working area. Left with positive impression. HR told me it would take 2-3 weeks to make a decision and that was factual. Anyone I saw going in and out of the office area did not look happy, no one was smiling.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here"?   1 Answer