POSSIBLE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at POSSIBLE

2.7

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online, they reached out for a phone interview. Once the phone interview was complete, I was invited for an in person interview with the recruiter. That went well, and I was asked to return for a second interview, where I spoke with CDs and PMs. I was offered about a week later, with an overall 2 week time period

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was quite informal and friendly- the interviewer was warm and amiable and took pains to ask me a few personal questions before moving into the interview itself. The questions were fairly straightforward interview questions, without any crazy curveballs clearly designed to catch you off guard. She left plenty of time for questions at the end, as well- I almost felt like I didn't have enough questions to ask.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

There was short phone screen, and one in-person interview that lasted about 3 hours. Met with several people from Technology as well as HR. Pretty standard interview; making sure the culture fit would be right, the technical skills were there, and the drive was there. Met with a manager, two fellow developers, and two different HR employees.

Negotiation

Like most companies, there's usually room to negotiate for a little more in the salary department. It doesn't hurt to try. I asked for more, and didn't hear back for two days. I called back and accepted for fear of not getting the job. Your mileage may vary in that regard.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

I applied online, had an HR screening call, and was then set-up with 3 Skype interviews with the team. They were good, relaxed conversations, but selected a different candidate. They got back to me a week after my interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Columbia, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty average. More time was spent in the interview describing the company, its capabilities, and the responsibilities of the intern position rather than asking too many questions. i interviewed with 3 people; one from the HR department in Ohio and two from people in the office who worked on the team that I would be on. I did my first interview on Wednesday and had two more on that Friday. I received an offer later that day and accepted. I had the contracts for the internship about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I submitted my application and was notified about a month later that it had been reviewed. I was then asked to complete a "challenge" that would showcase what I could do. The instructions were very vague, but it required a lot of different tasks and there was a 6-day deadline. The challenge was really fun and was a great way to show what I knew. I was told I would get feedback by the following Friday after I had submitted it, but I didn't hear anything until the following Monday. They had me in for an interview, which was really laid back and lasted about 20 minutes. A tour of the office followed along with a briefing on the specific duties of the position and what the pay would be. I was told I would have a second interview over the phone within the week. Another two weeks after the second phone interview, I was notified by email that another candidate had been chosen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a Skype interview shortly after. The online version just required a portfolio link and a short about me statement. The online interview was very short and not structured, which normally would be awesome. There were no curveball questions, they did ask about my 1 year plan and my 5 year plan which was kind of interesting. A day tor so after a very short Skype conversation with a CD and a senior writer, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, and interest in writing for advertising. The interview only lasted 15-20 minutes.   1 Answer

They didn't put a lot of effort into the interview, if I went to work there, I don't feel like I would have known anyone or truly known who my mentors were. Seemed like they were just looking for warm bodies.

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Was fairly straight forward. The only part that is tricky is the assignment they give you that requires you to solve a problem, design a digital strategy, and present to senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• What brand(s) stand out to you as pushing the limits in digital innovation?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

The hiring process took forever. I met with about 15 people to go out for the staple "cup of coffee" so they could determine if I was a good fit to join the club.

Interview Questions

• A client relationship is like dating. How do you date your clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If they want you, it's a pretty easy negotiation phase.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen via Skype Video the recruiter reached out via LinkedIn to gauge interest and scheduled the phone screen within the week. The phone screen was via Skype video as the recruiter was not local to the Seattle area.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked relating to the functions of the job and how my experience relates. The Interviewer also spent time discussing the work culture and expectations of this role. Review of basic work history and reasons looking for a new role and what excited me about this role discussed   1 Answer