POSSIBLE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

POSSIBLE Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE.

Interview

I applied online, had an HR screening call, and was then set-up with 3 Skype interviews with the team. They were good, relaxed conversations, but selected a different candidate. They got back to me a week after my interviews.

Associate Director, Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

A few phone interviews, then flown in for a day long interview process that included lunch with team members and culminated in a presentation. I was impressed with the leadership and got a positive, smart and hardworking vibe. In particular, there seemed to be a very deliberate growth and learning track that you won't find in most shops.

Interview Questions

• What project are you most proud of?   1 Answer

In the end, Seattle just felt too far from home (Philadelphia).

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Columbia, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty average. More time was spent in the interview describing the company, its capabilities, and the responsibilities of the intern position rather than asking too many questions. i interviewed with 3 people; one from the HR department in Ohio and two from people in the office who worked on the team that I would be on. I did my first interview on Wednesday and had two more on that Friday. I received an offer later that day and accepted. I had the contracts for the internship about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Playa Vista, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very friendly and I liked that they got back to me within a couple of days. I got a call with the recruiter first, then got a call from the Project Manager I would be working with. The in-person interview took about an hour and a half because I met with most of the team and the overseeing project manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experience in project management and marketing.   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was quite informal and friendly- the interviewer was warm and amiable and took pains to ask me a few personal questions before moving into the interview itself. The questions were fairly straightforward interview questions, without any crazy curveballs clearly designed to catch you off guard. She left plenty of time for questions at the end, as well- I almost felt like I didn't have enough questions to ask.

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applied online and recieved an interview about a month later with two people. The interview was very casual and they asked questions to get to know how I think. It didn't seem too structured and it was very relaxed. I talked about two of my projects and they asked basic questions, no curve-balls.

Interview Questions

• Having only experienced working on projects in college, how would you handle working with actual clients?   Answer Question

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Was fairly straight forward. The only part that is tricky is the assignment they give you that requires you to solve a problem, design a digital strategy, and present to senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• What brand(s) stand out to you as pushing the limits in digital innovation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a Skype interview shortly after. The online version just required a portfolio link and a short about me statement. The online interview was very short and not structured, which normally would be awesome. There were no curveball questions, they did ask about my 1 year plan and my 5 year plan which was kind of interesting. A day tor so after a very short Skype conversation with a CD and a senior writer, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses, and interest in writing for advertising. The interview only lasted 15-20 minutes.   1 Answer

They didn't put a lot of effort into the interview, if I went to work there, I don't feel like I would have known anyone or truly known who my mentors were. Seemed like they were just looking for warm bodies.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was approached by one of the Creative Directors during School's Grad show. She showed great deal of interest in my work, we talked about possible job opportunities and she also reviewed my resume on the spot. The next day, I received an email from HR, and two days later a phone interview. At the end of the interview, she offered me a Freelance position and I was told I can start the work whenever I am ready. Upon my interest to start asap, she asked for few days to determine which project or team I can join.........I didnt hear back from her anymore. She did not respond to my follow up emails. My email to creative director was also not replied. If I had enough money, i would hire sherlock holmes to investigate this. It was definitely the most schizophrenic Job interview I had.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite App?...Do you rather work in a team or by yourself?...Overall it was a very friendly conversation. The other half of the interview we did go over my past experiences and then she talked about the company.   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at POSSIBLE (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

One- on -one interviews based on resume and background. Extremely friendly and chilled out. The office is really cool and undoubtedly one of the best places to work for in Cincinnati. The whole interview process took about 2 hours.