POSSIBLE Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Shane Atchison

Pros
  • Also, work life balance is AMAZING (in 19 reviews)

• Great people, the intern program structure is the greatest (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance could be a bit better but it's way better than most agencies (in 13 reviews)

• Leadership is totally focused on pitching new business (in 7 reviews)

1. "Possible"

I have been working at POSSIBLE part-time

Pros

People, Space, Location, Creativity, Intelligence

Cons

Work, Rate, Advancement, Mobility, Access

2. "Amazing Culture!"

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time

Pros

Absolutely love the team and people I work with

Cons

Still trying to figure out leadership and overall direction for the office

3. "Growing office within a stable network"

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time

Pros

- Strong office culture creates a warm and welcoming environment. For the most part people do not have an ego and are very collaborative.
    - Access to great vacation time and WPP benefits. Plus dogs are allowed in the office.
    - Work life balance is decent most of the time, compared to other agencies, largely because of a strong resourcing program.
    - The work is interesting and varies from social content production to paid social media to full site builds.

Cons

- Senior level executives are not highly invested in developing & nuturing existing talent and are instead heavily focused on new business and growing existing accounts. They are aware of this and are working towards change but it will take time.
    - Opportunities for promotions and raises are very very few and far between. This is partly due to the point above and also due to WPP policy.
    - There is room to diversify employees from a cultural perspective but management is aware of this and working on it.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest time in programs to develop existing employees

5. "The best people"

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hesitant to join POSSIBLE due to some of the negative reviews on here, which I now realize were tied to some unfortunate layoffs that happened last year. Overall, people are happy, leadership is working on getting stronger, and the culture is great. I've never been somewhere where I felt like there was so much room to grow and influence change- as opposed to joining a large, established agency where you'll just be a cog in the wheel (I know from experience), there's potential to make a real impact and be recognized. Also, work life balance is AMAZING.

Cons

We're still finding our footing a bit. There's a ton of potential, and it looks like new senior leadership is being hired to help bring in more 'sexy' clients and work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees and focus on transparency. More work sharing, creative projects, all-hands- keep the culture strong.

6. "POSSIBLE NY is a WIP with a lot of potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are really smart and talented (sans ego) people working at POSSIBLE NY. For the most part, the culture is quite positive and fosters collaboration at all levels. Leadership is accessible and genuinely open to recommendations from anyone. Workload is manageable and very rarely egregious. The New York office is new to the POSSIBLE network and is growth mode - so you can make a noticeable impact and have an opportunity to grow your career. Good new business opportunities. The office really nice and in a great location.

Cons

POSSIBLE NY is one of the newest offices in the POSSIBLE network and has yet to hit its stride on a few key areas: clear and defined processes, deep/stable client roster, recruiting and talent management. Their weaknesses are recognized by leadership - who are looking to fix the core issues but it's going to take awhile. Avoid if you're not comfortable in an agency that is in build/growth stage.

Advice to Management

Foster the talent you have. Focus on fixing some of the core issues. A couple more clients with interesting work will have a significant impact on the overall health of the agency.

7. "Does not value certain employees"

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexible working hours and good location downtown

Cons

Very low salary. No bonuses.

8. "Lots of At-Bats"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Came here 3 years ago for work life balance, which has changed slightly in the past year because of growth, but overall has stayed pretty great. Resourcing always advocated for you if you have too much to do and leadership will give you at bats if you ask for them. I've had 2 managers and felt I could always, always come to them and our ECD with anything I wanted to talk about. I've had a tremendous amount of career building here and opportunities for growth as a young creative.

Cons

If you're on Glass Door I hope you know to take reviews with a grain of salt, since people often use it as an outlet for frustration. This is a wonderful, friendly, smart, caring group of people who make it fun to come into work every day.

It is true that it is hard to get a raise or a promotion. My advice is to become visible. Be involved in more, talk more, speak up when leadership is around, same as any job.

Advice to Management

Um maybe don't listen to all of the other reviews on here? And a few more words to make the min of 20.

9. "It's best if you are located in Seattle office"

I worked at POSSIBLE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good people everywhere, food, summer fridays for some offices, beer carts, cool work,

Cons

If you aren't located in Seattle office, you will always be the stepchild.

Advice to Management

Lots of good people across offices, not just Seattle

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Strategist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Strategist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at POSSIBLE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, great people, great culture.

Cons

Lacks a strong company vision of what kind of agency they want to be.

Advice to Management

Figure out what kind of agency you want to be

"Just don't"

Pros

-Fun culture, although it definitely has a "you can't sit with us" vibe.
    -Dogs in the office.
    -Good location.

Cons

-Leadership is totally focused on pitching new business. Existing client asks suffer at the hands of the never-ending search for more work. Wins are few and far between.
    -Process kills a lot of good ideas - for a digital agency, they're generally slow to activate.
    -Bullying culture is alive and well - there are many people at the top (or almost to the top) who seem to have gotten there, in large part, by publicly ridiculing and talking smack about their peers.
    -Long hours with very little to show for it/add to your book.

Advice to Management

Live your motto. If the people make you POSSIBLE, give them incentive to stick around.