PPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PPC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PPC (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

screening call with HR after responding to an ad. Recruiter waited until the end of the conversation to ask how I felt after commuting to the corporate office M-F. I indicated that insisting on presence in a place contradicts the spirit of Agile and Scrum--"Agile cares about getting work done and accounting for the time: it does not care about counting butts in seats"--and that I did not find the arrangement acceptable. Recruiter countered the fed customers required being available for 'core hours' 830am to 530pm [I've been a fed, core hours don't span 9 hours] and that the CEO doesn't want managers leaving "by 2pm because the staff will leave soon after, but it's not about people in seats!" Thanks for the confirmation ;-) I ended the call stating that the level of distrust in staff was offensive.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPC (McLean, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called by HR and had a phone screen. Then a few days later I met with the VP and PM of the project and had a phone interview. I came in for a face-to-face interview with the two folks I spoke with.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PPC (McLean, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Wasn't as rigorous or as thorough as expected. I interviewed with the director, a project manager, one or two senior analysts, a senior principle, each one at a time. It was more to get acquainted than to have a range of questions. They took me out for lunch. When I later got the job offer, it turned out that the managing supervisor was not the one I expected (although was one of those with which I interviewed). Apparently they had changed their minds on the reporting structure.

Negotiation

The offer was acceptable, so I didn't negotiate.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I interviewed at PPC (McLean, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

Series of interviews with differing levels of staff. Variety of questions asked. No skills test. Lunch on site with higher up, was interested in learning more about individual as opposed to resume or skill set, which was nice. Pretty easy going. Heard back several months later. New hire out of college.

Interview Questions

• Interested in knowing general terms about comfort with data analysis. Nothing too complicated.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PPC (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

University visit by employer, followed by a presentation to students. This was preceeded by online advertisement of open postions with the company, at the students career center website. On campus interviews were followed by a downselect, after which shortlisted candidates were called to New York HQ of the company for a day full of interviews, personality tests, and the like. Interviews were both technical and behavioral.

Low compensation for Manahattan