PR electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PR electronics

Outside Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PR electronics (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Contacted out of the blue from a recruiter at Randstad Engineering. Was targeted because of my background in medical sales, because they have had success placing those types of candidates with this company in the past. Was "top secret" to get company info & she sent me a link to their homepage after the interview, & said to check it out & email her if I was still interested. She told me I should receive an assessment within a couple of days and the hiring mgr's would be in town the middle of the mo. After not receiving the assessment within a couple of days, I circled back w/ her. Got the usual runaround (hiring mgr is out of town w/ limited access yada yada yada) & she'd get back to me when she heard something. Asked her if they had contract and she wouldn't directly answer the question. FU w/ her again after a week and she replied back saying they passed on my resume & didn't have any specific feedback. Thx for wasting my time! Attempted to call US location to see if she actually had a contract & received an old school voice mail after 1 ring during business hours?!?! Now there's a good indicator!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, usual tell me about yourself & here's the position & hiring process.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PR electronics (Hartford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

In person interview consisted of Regional Manager and US Country Manager. Most of the questions and the real decision maker is the country manager. Interview lasted about 1 hr and questions were pretty standard.

Step 2 was a 24 question "personality" test administered by 3rd party.This was then reviewed, along with my resume, and a psychological profile was created. PR seems to put a lot of stock into these.

Offer came after that. Overall comp was based on perception of previous job salary. Even though the job description included a car allowance, there was no car allowance in offer.
    Comp is monthly salary plus a possible 3 month salary bonus at year end. Bonus based on individual and corporate goals. Offer in my case was non-negioatable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing overly technical, though they had said they weren't concerned with my technical aptitude. More based on how one would handle specific customer situations   Answer Question

Monthly salary was too low, no car allowance. I would have accepted if there was room to negotiate, but country manager wasn't interested in counter offer.