PRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRA

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes.Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

HR phone screen was first. An interview through SKYPE was then scheduled. Skype didn't work but we continued to interview on the phone. Not use to this.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delta, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Delta, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, the first of which was a phone screen. The second was a phone call with an HR manager. The third was two parts, one with a clinical operations person and the second portion was with a line manager.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Unorganized, there were too many chains of people conducting tasks, was asked to fill out a background check release form before interviewing, most people seemed they felt a sense of entitlement from where they've been and now they're "king of the castle", dropped the "F" bomb amongst other words.

Interview Questions

• Why should we NOT hire you?   1 Answer

It wasn't a good fit personality-wise.

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

I attended the open house and was asked several technical questions.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PRA (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

A telephone interview was first conducted. I then advanced to the second stage where where i had a skype interview with three managers. About four days after the second interview, i got a mail that i was not selected to go to the last stage.

Interview Questions

• To discuss my involvement in a clinical start-up process.   Answer Question

IHCRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. The phone interview was conducted by the recruiter, 1:1 interview was at headquarters. The 1:1 interviews were not intimidating and mostly included questions to be expected in any interview. Being confident, personable and prepared are key to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too out of the ordinary or unexpected. Maybe, "What do you know about what sets us apart from other CROs?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Lead Document Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Lenexa, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Make sure to tell them you are organized and looking for advancement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They call you and tell you their offer and send it in the mail

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA in January 2010.

Interview

Extremely easy process. Interviewed with the 3rd party recruiter via phone and then an on-site interview with 3 operations managers. Told by each of the 3 interviewers during the interviews that I would get the job.

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a "take it or leave it" offer.

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I used an agency to apply and the whole process took like 2weeks.A telephone interview and if your oyt sorce another tell interview. If nit y go to Reading for an assessment which you hc to so a presentation and it will last like an hour and half.