PRG Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRG Recruitment

Sort:

Sip Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. I sent him my resume. We exchanged some emails then nothing. I followed up with an email asking If I was still being considered for the position but there was no response. Very unprofessional.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

3 stage interview seemed ok but I felt they were desperate to get me on board. They tried to explain the bonus scheme which was very complicated. I had a hunch that I shouldn't take the job. Glad I listened to my gut since then I've heard nothing but bad reports

Interview Questions

Wasn't the right place for me plus bonus scheme is too complicated

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRG Recruitment (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

3 parts
    Phonecall,
    1st Interview face to face
    2nd interview meeting the sales director

Standard sales interview
    Went through my history in detail
    Had to give example scenarios and how I dealt with them
    Role Play

It was a very quick interview process, even though there were 3 stages. I get the impression I could have said or done anything and would have got the job. My manager seemed disinterested and the only thing that really mattered was whether I would be 'hard enough' for the job.

PRG is very much a client schmoozing company with not much to back it up.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRG Recruitment (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

very thorough process. met with 3 difference people and met a couple of people from the team. met with office manager, then team manager then the CEO. All very friendly but professional people and were very clear on expectations. Offer was made then I accepted. Team was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open honest. i was happy with the inital offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRG Recruitment.

Interview

I get the feeling they would literally just hire anyone -
    The process was very simple and was nothing asked of me that was difficult at all
    The interview skills of the managers within the company are not the best -
    And with needing to just mass recruit - it came across as looking to just get people on seats more than anything else