PRP Wine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRP Wine Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRP Wine

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRP Wine (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

It is a scam interview. They do it as a two part process, and don't disclose the details until you get in there. They will offer the job to anyone, because they can't get most people to take it. If you get the interview, you get the job, and if you are smart you never show up.

Interview Questions

• It doesn't matter, they hire everyone willing to take the job.   Answer Question

Wine Consultant Interview

Interview

Very poor..... The manager at the time had his feet up on the desk and was drinking a beer at the time that I was interviewed It was very unprofessional to be honest with you ..

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions he more or less sold the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRP Wine (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, interviewed with Branch Manager and training manager, it was more of a conversation than an interview. It was very clear after the first few questions that the job was mine if I wanted it. They spent more time telling me about the company and the wines than they did asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making 100% commission?   1 Answer

Wine Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRP Wine in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple in person interview that was in a building that was very sloppy with stuff laying all over the place. First I was contacted first by the person who did the recruiting, the interviewing, and apparently the hiring as well. He said he was going to call me to set up a second interview. But when he did call for what I assumed would be for a second interview to further the process, he just extended me an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRP Wine (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Ask me if I have done sales before said he describe what I would be doing and that was it. Said I would need to set up tent for local events, networking to build my client list.

Interview Questions

• It's commission only do you have a problem with that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRP Wine (Longwood, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

If you are reasonably well spoken and somewhat attractive they will hire you.

Negotiation

Training was $250.00/ week. My advise is not to take the offer.