Pacific Islands Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pacific Islands Club

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Islands Club

Clubmate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Islands Club.

Interview

They show you a recruitment video and talk about how fun and awesome the job is and how active you'll be in the position. They explain that it will mostly be engaging with the guests and running fun sports games, working in the kids club, on the beach, etc. They don't tell you that the job is actually 75% lifeguarding in your bathing suits by the pools and on the beach.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok with living with a roommate and following the rules such as not having parties and blasting music, being too loud, etc.   1 Answer

Sports, Entertainment, & Activities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Islands Club (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

An online skype interview with a recruiter. If successful will either be hired on the spot, or be called couple days later. Shown video, and info packet on what the job entitles. Benefits, wage, and terms and also discussed. The perks are worth it.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties did you deal with on your previous job.   Answer Question

Clubmate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumon (Guam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Islands Club (Tumon (Guam)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very easy Skype interview with an awesome, energetic manager. They just want to make sure your fun, personable and like to be outdoors and active. It's one simple Skype interview followed a drug test. After successful completion of the drug test, they will buy your round trip ticket to Guam.

Interview Questions

• Do you like interacting with guests?
      Are you willing to dress up in funny costumes?   Answer Question

Waitstaff Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Islands Club.

Interview

Must be flexible, willing to learn and growth opportunities. Has teamwork, wiling to work extra hours. Willing to give suggestion or concern about company.Employee that can give a excellent restaurant customer service.