Page 1 Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Page 1 Solutions

2.7

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Page 1 Solutions (Golden, CO) in November 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume, received a phone call from the office manager who scheduled an interview. Went in for an interview, received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of personal questions that I wasn't prepared for, but I can't remember what they were specifically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Everyone is replaceable there.

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Page 1 Solutions (Golden, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews: one over the phone and one in person. The phone interview was pretty basic. The recruiting manager explained the job to me and then asked why I thought I would be a good fit for role. In the next interview, I met with three people on the team I would be joining. They all asked questions about my previous work experiences. Towards the end of the interview they provided me with their own insights about what it takes to be successful in the job. They were very honest about the pros and cons of what they do - they did not try to sugar coat it. They told me that while it's a great opportunity and you will feel a lot of reward in the job on a day-to-day basis, there will be days when you'll feel stressed and overwhelmed. I appreciated their honesty. It was a great experience! I felt very comfortable and conversation flowed easily. Their transparency about what to expect in the job is what made me want to be a part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of something you do not like to do at your current job?   1 Answer

Website Content Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Page 1 Solutions (Golden, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via email in response to an online advertisement. I received an additional email asking for more information. I participated in one interview by phone and one interview in person, with a writing assignment that had to be completed before the second interview. Both interviews were with a group of three other people. I did not get any additional information for several weeks, and ultimately had to prompt them (twice) to learn whether I would be continuing.

Interview Questions

• (paraphrased) Walk us through your process for taking on a new assignment and managing deadlines.   Answer Question