Page Southerland Page Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Page Southerland Page

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I set up the interview with one of the employees that worked there. I had met this person at a professional setting. There were two people who interviewed me. The process took about 2 weeks. I still have not heard back, but they told me they were not looking to immediately hire. It seemed pretty informal. They did not ask a lot of questions. It was more conversational.

Medical Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Great, asked all the right questions, gave a tour of the office, showcased work in hand and work anticipated. Not so clear about the role of the potential position. Should have been more formal, organized, well thought through...

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Referred through Page employee. Overall it was a comfortable and smooth process -- felt like a conversation with very little pressure. They asked casual questions, work experience questions and salary expectations. Phone interview led to an in-person interview that last a couple hours. Again, it felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Austin, TX).

Interview

Find someone that you know that has a connection with PSP to get a foot in the door (contractor, friend, teacher, friend-of-a-friend). Then contact, if possible, that connection to find out about the position that you are after. Either use the contact to submit your resume or send it to someone already employed at PSP. Call regularly for a status but keep calling.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page.

Interview

I applied for a position on the corporate website, I received a call a few days later and an interview was set up. I met with my current supervisor, a department engineer, and engineering director. Interview went very smooth. I was asked industry knowledge (job specific). I was given further knowledge of the company and their practices and procedures. I interviewed on Friday and was presented with a formal offer on Monday.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. Interview questions included industry knowledge and experience. The interviewers explained more about the company it's practices.   Answer Question

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume to the e-mail address listed on the website. There was no job posting or specific position listed, and the website did not say they were hiring. A few weeks later, I got an e-mail offering to give me an interview, though they clearly stated that they were not necessarily looking to hire. I interviewed a week later, expecting an informal meeting, and instead walked into a complete, formal interview with a Principal and a project designer. A few days later I was offered a job via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• The Principal did a lot of talking, giving the entire history of the firm, and I don't even recall being asked any specific questions. It was more conversational than Q&A.   Answer Question

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Washington, DC) in September 2012.

Interview

Set up the interview directly with the principals through a mutual connection. This isn't typically how they set up interviews. We reviewed my portfolio, discussed design projects and experience, and then discussed Page's own design work and direction.

Interview Questions

• Page's DC location does a lot of international work. Mostly governmental, we spoke a good deal on my travel experiences and also about what drives my design as shown in my portfolio.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page (Dallas, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview was in person to a group of 3 higher ups. The process consisted of a brief question and answer session and a portfolio review. It lasted about 1 hour and afterwards I received a tour of the office. Then I waited a day or two for a callback and official offer. There was no negotiating and no sign on bonus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was an entry level internship, there was not opportunity for negotiation.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Page Southerland Page in January 2010.

Interview

A colleague passed my resume on, and it took a few weeks for them to get back to me for an interview. It took about an hour total. I met with one engineer and the department manager, and then the engineer took me on a tour of the office and introduced me to a few people. Very laid back overall.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything. It was more them telling me how their process works and what it's like to work there.   Answer Question