Panda Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panda Security Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duisburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Security (Duisburg (Germany)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very Basic interview with HR: general questions on your cv, a week later you have a meeting with country manager: tell me about deals closed, how can you be an added value for us?

Interview Questions

• how can you be an added value for us?   1 Answer

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panda Security (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter about the role at Panda Security. I was then told a lot of lies about the company work ethic by the recruiter and Panda. The interview was fairly basic, Simple interview questions and nothing too intense. I was asked about my background, they briefly explained the company and there was a total of two interviews.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Panda Security (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Went into the meeting room & got interviewed around types of job roles I completed before. Sales Manager went through pipeline & contacts that I had before. Then I went through a telephone interval which went well.

Interview Questions

• What is the best role you have had?
      What could you bring to Panda?
      What is the strategy to bring on new business   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Security in October 2010.

Interview

I received postive experiences from an interview. I was interviewed for the total of 3: phone, in person with HR and group interviews with 3 managers from HR, Treasury and Customer services. It was a situation interview, whereas I was given situations to resolve both on accounting technical and from management angles.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bilbao (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Security (Bilbao (Spain)) in October 2009.

Interview

Not even worth describing. Normal personal interview with the typical questions and a technical test about programming and networking.

Vice President Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Security (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2008.

Interview

Referred by a current employee, direct phone interview with CEO, then personal interview with CEO and some shareholders