Paragon Sporting Goods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paragon Sporting Goods Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed the same day I applied. After some initial questions they seemed to like me and brought me in to a smaller room where in interviewed one-on-one with a floor manager. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, and overall a pretty easy to average interview.

Tennis Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief and to the point, asked me relevant questions instead of tired old interview questions. laid out the path from the interview through training and into commission-eligible work. Interviewer was upper-level and basically trusted me to prove myself during training (where my actual knowledge of the products would be tested), or else possibly not make it through training, which I never saw happen.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was great. I had an interview with the hiring manager and then the manager of the entire store. She was very nice and didn't make me feel nervous at all. They asked me a lot of questions about my prior experience in sports as well as if I have had any sales experience. I was interviewed and hired within the same week. I submitted my resume in person, if I didn't i think it would have gotten lost in the stacks on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• What sports have you participated in?   1 Answer

Baseball Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Open house, waited in line, showed hiring manager my, resume, i was then asked questions on my exp. Happy people. a lot of people turn up, just make sure you attend with the proper requirements. don't go with warehouse exp, if they asking for ski exp

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an in-person interview and an on the spot hire. I had to answer a few questions and i did so very well. I was asked about my education and about my work history as well. I was then asked about my skills and relevant work experience. I was then offered a position and i too i. i was thus cited on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where have you previously worked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

went to open house, filled out application, stand in line for a while, have a quick few question interview. Told to come back to meet department buyer and dept manager

Interview Questions

• are you active in any sports? any retail sale experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy, just asks why you want to work there and sees if you're competent and knowledgeable in department. Easy to talk to interviewer. If there isn't an opening for a department they will usually try to find you one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

NONE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

They had open house seasonal, especially during the holidays. However, they also hire during the year. You can check on craiglist.com for open house. Prepare simple interview questions . and they hired immediately ask whether I would like to do the temporary runner or permanent processing. I choose processing.

Web Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Great Interview process. 1st you need to attend an open house that takes place in the store and when your turn comes you do a quick 1 on 1 with a hiring manager. If they like you and your experience they will tell you what position they have for you on the spot and after that you will be assigned with a manager of your department to go thru a second little screening. Boom! you got a job!

Web Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring is done on an Open House shotgun hiring basis. What shotgun hiring is, they hire 10 employees in hopes of 1 being good to fulfill the needs of the company.

Interview Questions

• There are none to be honest they look for the least qualified worker so they wont demand more money or benefits.   Answer Question